1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you feel your age?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Paul_UK, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Level N Human

I'm like a twelve year-old boy who reads comic books and plays video games (also the level of maturity at times), but people think I have the amount of cynicism only a geriatric could have accumulated (I disagree, I actaully love people). I talk like a pretentious know-it-all asshat in my late twenties or early thirties. Then I giggle at words such as "titties".

2. MusiHolic

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I always try to act my age but I'm know I'm not. I still love Disney Channel, is one thing... I also find many things funny and I would laugh at almost everything. My parents constantly tell me to "grow up" but being young is sometimes just too much fun.

3. mark4444

mark4444 Guest

about my age maybe just a little more mature since i grew up on my own in foster familys who didnt give a crap

4. divadarya

Much much younger than my age..thank GOD!!

5. Vampyrecat

I don't really feel older or younger. Mostly I just feel a bit overwhelmed by everything that's going on, if that makes sense.

6. Tim

Tim

Depends on your definition really.

My family tells me I have the *word blanking my mind atm -.-* of a 10 year old. I can't get enough of watching all the kiddie shows XD (Not the preschool shows, Disney Shows and such)

But I like em cause they make me happy and actually get me to laugh on occasion. I personally feel like I am an average 18 year old, but at times I feel older when I'm stuck around lil kids (used to volunteer at the Discovery Museum here, place parents can drop off their kids for a day of playing and learning ~.~, stopped after I got stuck outside on halloween (FREEZING cold) handing out toothbrushes to kids and their parents :/)

7. Quitex

Quitex Guest

Oooooolder!
    Way older.

I was talking with a friend of mine (the first one to know, she's 23 and acts as she's 30) and she told me that I was really over the normal for my age. We think always the same, act always the same and we have almost always the same conclusions!
    So I feel older, but physically I look younger *sighs*

8. Aries

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Um. I feel my age but I can admit that some of my outlooks and goals could be a bit too grown up for my age.
    I mean, There are somethings that I want to change like doing things right now that I should be waiting about 5 or 6 years to be doing and there are also some things that I don't want to give up as I am getting older. Like for example, I want to have children right now at the age of 20 but I don't want to give up hanging out with friends and doing things that I would normally do with my free time.
    My friends say that I am pretty immature for my age that I can only have one or the other, once I make a decision like having children there is no going back. I think they are right.
    Sometimes I just feel like I want things i don't have and I am just too afraid of growing up, but I don't want to be young forever.
    Anyway, that is how I feel.

:eusa_doh:

9. smilealways

smilealways Guest

hmm i dont know myself to be honest.
    maybe, i feel like 119 years old and even possibly older.:badgrin:

10. RENThead

umm, i would hve to say both... in different ways.

sometimes i feel more mature, because i know i have been through things that most people my age wouldnt dream of, and it has made me a better and stronger person for it.

but also, because of ^^those things, i think that i missed alot of my childhood, and when i get the chance, i do act like a little kid...

it just depends who im around i supose

11. Rizpaz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    People say that I can be anywhere between 9 and 16. 9 around parents, 13 around close friends, 16 around enemies and unfamilliar adults.

12. PanPacifist

Basically, I'm a 17 year-old that looks 14, has the mindset of a 30 year-old and maturity varying between the three.

I'm just a bundles of goodness. =)

13. smilealways

smilealways Guest

what i think is that in this world, we cant link age and maturity.

14. JWAD

JWAD Guest

depends, when I'm with my friends I act about 10 years old but when I talk to peoples parents or teachers etc they all say how mature I am