1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

romantic things.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jroakwood, Feb 17, 2008.

1. ampthejazz

I want a guy who I can be at a party with and pretend not to be holding hands with.

I want a guy whose arms I can fall asleep in and wake up in.

2. kevinx519

i always thought a walk down the beach while the sun was setting was so romantic. wed walk barefoot and collect seashells and just hold hands. that or lying out on a cliff and watching the stars underneath a blanket.

3. hoping

i really want this guy i like and i to go to a cabin and i put red roses and rose petals everywhere and we make out and hold each other in our arms and then sit in front of the fire in each others arms all night and then wake up in the morning just as the suns rising and i c the sun rays on his face and i go to kiss him and he wakes up and says ''morning honey'' and then we kiss and go have a long hot shower together

4. thatconfusedguy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    He's not very open and sorta closeted and out if the blue shows everyone he loves you with something small like a kiss on the forehead or hand holding or or hugging

Also sitting in a tree watching the moon

5. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    I love it when a girl ignores me, puts me down, and thwarts any efforts to get romantic. I'm just so emotionally turned on by women who treat me like I don't matter, but I have, as of now, failed to meet any girl like that. Sadly they're all so caring, and I hate that I can't reciprocate it, no matter how smoldering they are, no matter how much I care I'm not strong enough to show it. Similarly, I want a girl who treats me the way I treat her, yet to still be loved if that makes any sense.

That's not to say that we can't express romance on certain occasions, but the passion wanes if you over do it. The perfect for me would be to go out for dinner on a clear night with a full moon. Walk across the bridge that crosses the river, and look at it as the moon reflects off the river. As we appreciate the beauty of the glistening moon sparkling on the water, I go in for a smooch. The best season to do this is in Autumn so we can huddle, and it's not too icy like it would be in the winter.

6. DannyBoi66

Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, England
    I reaally want to get into a small play-argument that goes "You do it" "No you" "No, YOU".

Also, to stare into a guy's eyes and forget about everything else.

And lie down under the stars in a blanket close together, holding hands.

Oh, Love.

7. justjade

I like personal things, like on Good Luck Chuck, when Dane Cook's character gives Jessica Alba's character a nice jewelry box, and there's a rock inside. Not a diamond ring, but an actual rock. If you've seen the movie, you know what I'm talking about. If not, you need to see it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. Grimm

I would literally have to write you a book. :icon_bigg That's the downside of being a daydreamer. I have a lot of romantic fantasies. Most of them involve cuddling in some form, though. (*hug*)

9. angel626

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There is so many in my head that I've always wanted to do.

-Cliche but... Walk on the beach when the sun is about to set
    -Horse back ride to a remote area with a candle lit dinner, soft music, and roses already set up
    -Get a pick up truck fill the back with pillows and blankets and spend the night out watching the stars
    -Play in the rain
    -Picnic in the park
    -Eat out somewhere nice and while were eating have someone come from nowhere singing either her favorite love song or Addicted by Prince Royce
    -Cuddle in front of a fire while drinking hot chocolate
    -Not sure if this counts as romantic but I would like after some time being together for her to start wearing my class ring

Those are only a few of the many ideas I have inside my head.

#49 angel626, Nov 6, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
  10. drewsaysrawr

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    A quy i can cuddle with on those cold nights and being able to look into each others eyes and be the only two people on earth.

11. Data

Data Guest

Wow! This thread was made when Obama first got inaugerated.

12. RocketMoose27

My list of romantic things are extremely basic, and kind of childish:

1. Go camping. Stargaze when it gets dark, and then ask each other random questions.
    2. Tell each other scary stories in a dark room with a small lamp and freak each other out
    3. Try to dance together for laughs.
    4. Have a snowball fight, go back inside, and cuddle while watching christmas or horror movies. (assuming it's winter)
    5. Cook dinner with him and Well... Eat it?

(I'm not really the romantic-type, so that explains the kiddie stuff.)

13. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm not much of a romantic but...

I always thought it would be wonderful to have a travel buddy. That's really what I look for in a guy. I would love to have someone to have experiences with, get lost with, climb mountains with. My concept of romance is steeped in adventure.

14. leer

I can be romantic ''in a fashion'' have done spur of the moment things like unplanned meals out even dressed up for my ex .

15. fulcrum

On a cold winter night sitting on the couch. Lights dim. Both in our PJ's cuddling together and tickling each other while a movie is playing. Laughing and giggling. Ofcourse, we'd never get to see the ending...

Next morning, I make him a cup of tea before he wakes up and I take it to him. And then he shyly sips away while I do the same.

:-]

---------- Post added 7th Nov 2013 at 06:24 AM ----------

oh, oh, oh. Just thought of another one.

Driving on the highway to our weekend destination, listening to this:

10cc - "I'm Not In Love" (1975) - YouTube

<333

16. Renge

I also like counting stars on the meadow. In fact I always dream about it. I love it when someone hugs me from behind or just snuggling. Simple, but warm. And oh, I always think about throwing paper planes from high place with someone xD It's just cute.

17. freeskies

I have never had a boyfriend. All you replies seem very romantic. If only i had a boyfriend/ partner :frowning2:

My idea of a romantic time would be to snuggle up next to him in a warm blanket with hot cocoa by the fireplace on a cold snowy night :slight_smile:

18. jp36

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Being almost completely closeted still, I find that when I fantasize about being with another guy, what I find most romantic is the idea of feeling very romantically attached to that person when not actually doing romantic things or acting romantically.

I guess having been confined to fantasy for so long, the day-to-day trivia of being in a relationship is what I find really attractive. Doing the mundane everyday things with someone I feel so close to.

Because in relationships with girls/women in the past (which were very genuine in their own way), there's been lots of romantic stuff - I'm a bit of a die-hard old-fashioned gent, to be honest, so I can't help myself. But what was possibly missing was the sense of being so close to that person even when not doing anything romantic/sexual.

So... going to the shops! Doing laundry! Getting slightly irritated by each others' foibles! :icon_wink

19. Hrantou

Eh. I don't need much....the only thing a guy could do to be romantic towards me is just think of me sometimes. Smile when we look at each other. Call me randomly and tell me how things are going.

Sounds simple. But I haven't met a guy who can even do stuff like that...so for now, its just me.

20. DannyBoi66

Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, England
    Same here, so Hi Five!