1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taste in guys/ girls

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Brett, Jan 19, 2008.

1. crystaltriforce

same here except for the blond part.

2. jazzrawr

I fall more often for dark haired girls, I don't know why - blondes aren't usually my type, although there are always exceptions. I'm not too picky. :grin: And redheads are adorable too.
    As for build, I like girls with a little more to them - not stick figures, you know? If I dated a really skinny girl I'd always feel like I wasn't good enough, cause I'm not even close to stick thin. Muscular is cool too.
    Personality wise, I like someone I can talk to and have really good, open conversations with. And someone who likes public affection, because I'm an affectionate person. I just like closeness. Someone who can be there for me without smothering me, and clingy = no. Clingy makes me panic.

3. Dazed

Dazed Guest

guys...lately none at all catch my eye.

girls.
    funny, smart, looks are not important to me much. but i have to have a girl that knows how to nice in public. haha
    but i tend to like the more tomboy girls.

4. Tim

Tim

Personally, I could care less what someone looks like, as long as I can talk to them, and they can make me laugh, I'm happy :grin:

Granted, I have a weird attraction the asian guys...

5. silentsound

Plain but pretty, not super thin, preferably athletic, feminine but not overly girly. Unassuming but ambitious, sweet, soft, soulful, musical is always a plus.

6. Bunny

Someone who loves me even if I don't have a penis...

I guess I just want someone who'll put up with my shit and doesn't mind a mostly non-sexual relationship. -_- ...Yeah, probably hopeless, but oh well.

7. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I tend to prefer girls with dark hair and eyes and fair skin. Freckles are cute, and a little shorter than I am is good, but taller's fine too. Personality-wise, smart is vital (she doesn't have to be a MENSA member or anything, but can't be stupid). Loyalty and honesty is the most important thing.

8. Markio

I just need someone to drive me home after getting a haircut, so I can stick my head out the passenger window and be rid of loose hair.

They must pet my head occasionally too. I love being pet on the head! By close friends, anyway...

I guess I don't like proportionally wide hips (I don't mind if they're big everywhere else along with it, though), or man boobs. Or excessive hairiness. Moderate's fine.

Not an excessive drinker either. Or smoker, I guess, that's never that appealing, I think.

9. hatRednotBluE

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    When I first started noticing I liked guys it was always guys with a nice smile.

10. cjtom

cjtom Guest

I love blondes with nice smiles...that's why Mitch Hewer is my soul mate :slight_smile:

oh and non-smokers!

11. Trumpetplyer23

Girls: Smart, funny, athletic (mostly soccer players, they're damn sexy), kind, cool, collected, driven, fun-loving, and interesting. Dark hair, usually, but I've fallen for a blonde before. Pretty eyes. Doesn't matter what colour, but as long as they're pretty. My ex-crush has the sexiest blue-green eyes on the planet.

Guys: Same stuff, except I don't like extremely muscular guys. Lean muscle is good.

12. rosiejuly3

girls ~ Emo/scene girls are extremly hot. Its rare to find me liking anyone thats girly. They have to be sweet, smart,caring, nice,understanding, fun to talk to, someone I can go to for anything.

guys ~ Taller then me and basicly the same stuff as the girls.

13. Cheese Love

I tend to fall for the indie/artsy/hipster/somewhat butch kind of girls.

My girlfriend is really artsy and it's super adorable :]

For personality... I love someone who's really caring and funny. My girlfriend, again, fits this description really well.

14. pirateninja

I need someone who lets me know that they care about me. There are many times when I've tried my best for someone, bent over backwards, done the best I could do and they just say to me "Is that it?" I need someone who can let me know that they appreciate and care about me. I don't like feeling taken for granted.

As for looks; 99 times out of 100 I fall for the feminine types. Hair colour, doesn't matter, although I rarely go for ginger girls. Build, I don't mind. Skinny means I can wrap my arms around them. Bigger girls means more to hold on to :wink: They have to be kinda smart, some good conversation is a must, and a sense of humour.

Plus, someone who can reassure me and calm me down. I can get panicked and nervous far too easily and it's nice for someone to just put their arm around you and tell you to stop worrying. :grin:

15. Dazed

Dazed Guest

if you find this person let me know so i can steal them hahah :]

16. Absentminded

I'm the exact same way!!!

17. Rainbow

I like older girls. The ones who can say what they feel.
    I just get attracted to older people more cause I guess I feel like they can help me and I look up to them.
    I think I like skinny girls cause then i'd feel their bones when i hug them. I want someone who has some fat in them. I guess I want that cause when they hug me ill feel more protected.

18. Jerr

Hetero or Uninterested guys really catch my eye. haha.

Naturally skinny drives me haywire. Funny/nerdy.

A GOOD GOOD FRIEND... who happens to want to shag and cuddle.

19. slipperyman

Eh he has to be mas. Uh preferbly blonde, really great if he has a chizzled face! ;D

20. Étoile

I seriously have no idea. Skinny, chubby, black, white, Asian, Hispanic, rich, poor, older, younger, I've been attracted to so many types of guys that I don't know if I even have a physical preference.

For personality, I want someone who is stable but a little of a daredevil. Being inappropriate also turns me on for some reason. :lol: Making me laugh is always a plus and neatness is cool, but I wouldn't mind a little mess. Education is a MUST, can't date an uninformed or uncultural guy. Sane guys offer good mental stability, but I don't know how I'd feel dating a guy with a few loose screws in his head. Showing me he cares about me as his boyfriend and human being and cares about others, though, is always a plus.

Maybe I'm desperate. LOL