Some advice about a guy

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by RuralMedAU, Jan 4, 2008.

1. RuralMedAU

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    There is this guy that I am in school with. We like a lot of the same things and get along really well. He came to a college football game with me and was all over me, kissing me and being really close. I have a crush on him and don't know what to do, help please.

2. Levi

Levi Guest

I fail to see the problem..

3. step49x

lol

Have you told him how you feel about him, yet?

Well, how well do you know each other? It sounds like you know him at least somewhat well, if he's making out with you. Well, if you don't know him as well as you'd like, you could always meet with him for lunch (not a date, just to talk. unless you're thinking about dating him..). He's single, correct?

4. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

Yeah me too.

If he's acting like that towards you, I'd just flat out ask him to go out with you.

5. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well if you were fully in the closet, I could see how that might be problematic, but since you are out to a few people, it does seem like it wouldn't be that much a problem.

Is it that you are afraid of people who don't know you're gay finding out about you and him? Is it that he is sending mixed signals (like he was all over you that night but generally pretends to be straight)?

We need more info...

However, the short answer is you get him alone and rip off his clothes and then... stuff happens. :slight_smile:

6. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Does he know you're gay?

Do you know he's gay and is really into you, and wasn't just messing around? This can be difficult to know for sure, but it depends on the situation. If there was a load of people around and it was done in a jokey way then maybe not. But if it was just the two of you and it seemed like he was serious then it sounds like you're in there!

If you are fairly sure he is really gay and is really into you then you need to find a way of meeting with him again, preferably when others aren't around. See if he wants to join you for a burger after school perhaps?

I assume your main concern is not making a fool of yourself if he wasn't being serious?

7. iPieman

You like him -- he clearly likes you. I'd say go for it.
    If you feel like you're ready to fully come out I found having a partner can be a great help.

Ultimately what you want to do is talk to him and see where he's at and see what his situation is and take it from there.

8. EthanS

EthanS Guest

He probly kissed him bcoz of the excitement that happens..

9. lodiug

Why not ask him if he's gay? If he is then just ask him out or something..

10. Scottish17

yeah i agree

11. Connor

Connor Guest

I agree with the above...

If someone kisses you it is usually an indicator that they are attracted to you. If he has so far kissed you and you harbour affection for him, perhaps you could tell him of your feelings and ask whether or not he feels a similar way about you as you do about him.

12. RuralMedAU

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well let me clarify the situation when he kissed me. It was on the cheek and he did it several times. He was drunk, so I don't know how to interpret everything.

13. s5m1

I had a frind do that a long time ago when really drunk at a party. I never followed up afterwards and have regretted it to this day. I've thought about all of the ways I could have followed up on it. I would try to get together with him one on one, without other friends around. See how he behaves. Perhaps even mention the kisses and see what he says or does. He may at first appear embarrassed, so I might say to him I did not mind when he did it. Maybe say he is a good kisser. Find a way to get yourself alone with him either at your place or his and see if anything happens. See if he drops any hints. I don't think most guys will kiss other guys on the cheek, even when drunk, unless they have some homosexual leanings. I also would not allow too much time to go by, since he may interpret that badly.

14. BILL9854

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ahh I see, so you're not sure if he's gay...
    Does he know that you're gay? If not, then maybe trying to tell him that you're gay is a good idea, because if he really does like you and then he finds out you're gay he might then have the courage to come out to you aswell :slight_smile:

It's a difficult situation, like s5m1 said maybe try mentioning the kisses offhand at some point and see how he reacts.

One of my straight friends once slapped me on the ass when he was drunk, I didn't have a clue how to react at the time lol, he just laughed like it was a joke, but I've always wondered...

Good luck!