What Do You Do When You Get Really Mad

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SpikySpice, Dec 25, 2007.

1. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Yer i make sarcrastic comments too ^_^ .. i shout, hit things, so dotn get too close to my when im pissed off :slight_smile:, i can end up seriously hurtin someone if theres liek a knife near me il probly use it, but its best not to bottle things up, its very bad for ya. But now it takes more to get me mad tho

2. subrhythm

Out Status:
    Some people
    if someone does something that makes me angry, i usually stand there and use my mind to direct all my little angries their way. sometimes i feel like singing 'why can't we be friends? why can't we be friends?' at them to piss them off, or i become super over-the-top polite to make them feel bad. if they have really hurt me, i'll walk away and never trust them again. i get angriest when i'm angry at myself. that's when violent things happen like mirrors smashing and inanimate objects being thrown at walls.

3. Revealed

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It depends on how mad I get.

Mostly I'll cry in frustration and swear. ALOT. I slam doors as well. If I'm REALLY angry I get a bit physical and I've punched a few walls (not punched through but just punched them). When I reach that stage it's as though pain doesnt bother me. Only once have I broken something (a chair) & that was the release of a full year's worth of built up anger.

Sometimes I don't release my anger when I should do, which leads to all the small things building up and getting me down.

4. Samii

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Go to temple and meditate~

5. Psych!

Psych! Guest

I usually try to bottle it up, so my response is crying, which kinda sucks.
    If I do blow up then I start screaming like a madman, slamming doors and all that.

:slight_smile:

6. Nodnarb

I usually don't get that angry about anything....

If I do get mad I just make sarcastic comments, glare at them, or plot revenge in my mind, although I never go through with my plans.

But lately, my dad will walk inside and come up behind me while I'm sitting at the table or on the couch and he'll put his hands(cold from being outside)on the back of my neck. At first, I would just yell at him and tell him to stop. When he kept doing it, I started to kick him or punch him as he tried to get away. And, since he is still doing it, I've started throwing things(pens, cell phones, books, basically anything within easy reach)at him. And then he gets mad at me for doing that. Well, how many times have I told him not to touch my neck with his cold hands?!? It just seems so simple, but he doesn't get it....

7. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

I do one or more of these: Give them the evil eye, walk away (not saying anything, but letting them know I'm angry), bottle it up, go somewhere by myself and scream/cry/hit a pillow, forgive, or I make smart/mean comments at everything they say if I am forced to still be with them :frowning2:

But I try not to get angry though.

8. My father is like that, too. I sympathize. (*hug*) In times like those, I keep in mind that he's going for a reaction and it's best to not even give him the satisfaction of seeing me annoyed by ignoring it completely.

Obviously, I'm a very passive person and I don't get angry easily.

On the rare occasions that I do, however, I either write about it, cry, or talk about it with a friend. It usually depends on which one is more convenient.

9. lodiug

I usually slam doors, go sit in a corner and cry..