1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Types of Guys *or girlys* you like =p

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Ty, Nov 19, 2007.

1. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

Beats my Brooklyn accent...now thats not attractive at all...ay to live in NY

2. -Michael-

hazaa so there is a thread about this :wink:

aha still cant be bothered posting mine...

Need batteries for my keyboard:slight_smile:

3. Asher4heart

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    austrailian guys nd hot british guys lol...nd then miles of course!

4. Julien

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    typically I like femme people which may be a factor in me developing crushes on gay guys and straight girls. I also like British, French, and Canadian accents and brunettes and redheads. I tend to like people with longer hair. I also like people who are unique/free spirits. I don't like girls who are too "plastic" or guys who are to masculine.

#64 Julien, Oct 11, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2008
  5. Apocalypte

Metal girls... seriously, all Sharon den Adel from Within Temptation, Cristina Scabbia from Lacuna Coil or Anette Olzon from Nightwish would have to do to get me into bed would be to wink.

In general though - I'm not fond of overly femme girls, I like girls to have a bit of an edge to them. I also really like very intelligent girls and ones who are a bit nerdy.

6. Mickey

Becky?
    Do me a favor? Don't call yourself an old lady! I'm a year older than you. Shhhh...don't tell anyone!:eusa_naug

7. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

I typically like blonde, short hair, and thing, but not too thin :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: .

I also love European Accent OMG <3

8. BlakeHarmony

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love girls who are confident about who they are, although a little (just a little) insecurity can be kinda cute, I don't really care so much what they look like, but if they are tall that's good. I love love love green eyes, gray are cool too (not quite as cool though). Girls who can talk for ages, not necessarily about anything deep, just talk is good. I love accents... SO much, lol. If they speak french that would be really cool, but w/e. I don't like really girly girls, I don't care if they care about their looks, as long as they don't spend hours fixing their hair or make up (I love it when girls don't wear make up at all, only mascara is ok too though... They need to be smart and caring, but have a tough/edgy side too. Anyone named Brooke, or Scout, or Forrest, or Jazz or other cool names are instantly cooler but it really doesn't matter, I'll just, initially, be more intrigued and want to meet them...
    None of these are really all that important, the most important is the personality ones, but good looks certainly don't hurt =p...

9. Odradek

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I prefer girls who are: thin, but not gross thin. Like a runner. hmm... shorter than me (problematic since im only 5' 4'') short blond hair or long dark hair. BIG eyes, blue, green or hazel. freckles. little or no make-up. really big smile.

10. Apocalypte

XC girls are hawt. :slight_smile:

11. Odradek

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    what language is your signature in? It sort of looks like Finnish.

Hmmm... personality....: very artistic, either visual arts, drama, or music. (or all three like me :icon_bigg ) Quiet. very smart. very oppinionated but not outgoing... sort of timid, very sensitive (like me), very very kind, likes animals, very sweet/ romantic :kiss: very funny and sarcastic:lol:

12. jeff72

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I love bigger guys...(heavier guys).....I want to feel some meat on his bones

13. pirateninja

Physically, not obese but not stick thin, although that usually doesn't matter to me. I usually fall for girls with semi-darkish to dark hair, soft hands (for cuddling), a killer smile and mostly femmier than myself.

I can overlook imperfections in a girl though if they have the personality. Unfortunately, I tend to suffer from "Florence Nightingale Syndrome", most noticable when I lost my grandfather, and the girl who kept giving me hugs and holding my hand and helping me through it suddenly became my love interest. I guess in that sense I like caring girls, someone not afraid to be affectionate and provide physical contact. Intelligent too, so we can have a good conversation. And someone who can speak their mind; someone who stands out as an individual, and who's confident (but not cocky) in themself.

Okay I'm done. :grin:

14. Most of the time I don't have a preference between Femme and 'Butch' girls, but I want my girl to be able to be noticed as a female, you know what I mean?
    I go for cuteness before anything else, soft eyes, gentle features and I'm in a little puddle on the floor :grin:
    I like girls that I can talk to, and I like girls who will take my personality and insecurities into account and know how to calm me down when I'm flapping lol. I like girls that you can just sit and talk to, about anything and everything, and to be able to find at least some common ground, but then again, difference makes things interesting.
    I don't have a preference for figure really either, I don't think I would ever go for somebody particularly big, but cuddly is fine, cuddly is good XD and stick thin doesn't do it for me neither, I'd rather not be able to feel every bone in their body.
    Sense of humour is a must, there's no point in being in a relationship with me without one, they just wouldn't get me at all, I love to laugh to much.
    And basically just being a nice person does it for me, like, a totally genuine and nice person.

And Holly :wink: Lol.

15. ColbieMarie

ColbieMarie Guest

I'm the same way, I should be a bi dude, then life would be easier.

I like girlie girls and (slightly) girlie guys.

16. mattypants

copy that xD
    and im kinda partial to an american accent.

17. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My current addiction is awesome hair. Seriously, awesome hair + gorgeous eyes = HAWT. My preference is blonde, although I have fallen for a fair few brunettes as well (CELINE DION!! lol).

I like my girls ranging from quite femme to bang smack in the middle androgynous. I don't mind the more masculine ones, but have never fallen for one thus far. My girl would have to have a good fashion sense, nonetheless. I don't take trash and I DEFINITELY don't take footless tights (YUCK! - sorry to those who wear them).

My girl would have to be quite confident and also humorous, but with a sweet, romantic side as well. They also have to like hugging. In terms of a sexual relationship, won't go into details, but they have to be able to take it slow and know to stop when I say so. Sexually I don't think I could be with a road runner type of person (This might be due to lack of experience, or possibly something else that I'm not going into details about).

18. aaaaaa

aaaaaa Guest

Physically, I like femme girls with green eyes, subtly dark blonde hair (as in not platinum or fake-bleached-blonde), and who are just a bit shorter than me and about my frame size (but with slightly larger breasts, as mine are pretty much nonexistent :icon_wink ).

Personality wise, she needs to be into the arts, outgoing (but not obnoxiously so), caring, on my intelligence level, understanding, and genuinely not narcissistic.

The only problem is, though, the other literature editor of the literary magazine I work on at my school fits this description to a tee... and she has a boyfriend.

There is not justice in this world. :icon_sad:

19. vampireboy56

vampireboy56 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I love guys with abs....they make me drool, also guys with nice butts, personalities and soft lips....

20. tashyyy

at the moment
    funny girls
    but not full of themselves
    lovely personality, need to be caring and if theyre cute, thats a bonus
    ^-^
    and hmm there would just have to be a reely reely nice sensitive funny guy i guess
    but im more interested in women
    XD