1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Matter of Gender Change

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by xxAngelOnFirexx, Oct 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Morgan I think you should just be you. What ever you feel comfortable with. And you know that you rock =]

2. GayJay

OMG i totally understand this. I am so attracted to lesbian girls and have a girlfriend. But i always imagine myself as her boyfriend. During anything intimate i always keep my eyes closed and i always picture myself as a boy. I dress and act like a boy, doing similar things such as working out and wearing guy clothes, I dress pretty emo-ish myself but still only shop in the men's section.
    But i don't want o get the surgery as i too do not want to date straight girls, as i find them unattractive, and am not attracted to boys either.

3. Mobiusponder

I think transsexual is sexual, and transgender is gender. EG: transgender means you're not comfortable in a gender role as who you were/are at birth, and transsexual means that you aren't happy in the sexual body of that. ... That's a shot at it anyways.
    Transgender people can also be agender, bigender, etc. etc. Things that are outside of gender norms but aren't 'cross-gender'.
    My own experience [since you shared]: I feel like a woman when I have sexual thoughts. When I imagine myself doing stuff it's sometimes as a man [in fields women aren't in], and sometimes as a woman. I play a woman in videogames, in RPG's, etc.: I'm just more comfortable doing so. But I'm physically male, and it makes me horribly awkward and strange. Or ... stranger than I would be otherwise.
    I've been changing how I am a little at a time, trying to get closer to the gender middle or somewhere on the equilibrium, but it's really scary, frightening, and I have no idea what I'm doing. Everything is scary. I kind of regret it a little, maybe, even. I've grown out my hair [mirrors!].
    Obviously I just list myself as 'who knows' ... or something. Right now. I mean, who knows? I don't know, and you'd think the person experiencing it would be the one to know. But everything is jumbled up like it was in a 'Will it Blend?' commercial.
    ... so yeah. Hope that ... something somethings.

4. Nathan N

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Let's do what make yoy feel good!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.