1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halloweeeeennnn Costumes :d

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by InaRut, Oct 25, 2007.

1. simon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i was going to dress up as a ninja but it's Samhain today and i have some stuff that i need to do before tonight.

2. CelebrityHead

Last year I gave the little trick or treaters stale packets of chips that have been sitting in our cupboard for about a year :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Aren't I so kind? But still, I mean it IS an american thing. Imagine if americans started eating vegemite... then that wouldn't be uniquely Australian!

3. CrimsonThunder

Yeah sucks that its not big... I've always wanted to throw a bucket of freezing cold water on a kid that says "trick or treat" and I'd say "I choose trick".

4. CelebrityHead

Don't the trick or treaters do the trick, though? Like egg the house?

5. MalibuGuy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Im Fire and my two girlfriends are being the fire fighter! =) haha we hot glue gunned red orange and yellow tissue paper all over my shirt and dyed my hair red!

6. step49x

I think that was the original intent. Although, playing tricks on the trick-or-treaters can be quite fun (as long as they're done in good humor, and no one gets mad at anyone else; that's just my philosophy, though).

7. CelebrityHead

I wanna see photos of everyone's halloween costumes!
    ...especially yours, Malibuguy, that sounds like a really good idea!

8. Revealed

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Even though we don't celebrate Halloween in Australia, my friends and I went to one of our favourite bars (it's more of an alternative bar with a bit of a burlesque feel to it) for their Halloween dinner. They had people dressed up as characters from Rocky Horror Picture Show and they even played the movie and encouraged audience participation....but anyways it was a dress-up dinner, so I made a zombie costume. I shredded up a second hand shirt with a handsaw, made some fake blood and a raised bullet wound and neck gash with liquid latex. Only problem was that liquid latex kinda hurts when you peel it off.

I've uploaded some photos into my gallery. There's only 4 though because I was too busy having fun to stop and take pictures.

I hope other people post their pics too. I'd like to see your costumes.

9. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

One of the guys in the office at work had the day off Wednesday. He is always the first one there in the morning, so we stood a dummy (the thing clothes are modelled on in shops) with his arms forward and a white sheet over, just inside the door.

It worked perfectly! When the rest of us arrived yesterday he said it had scared the **** out of him when he walked in! He took it as a big joke, as we knew he would.

I'm sure he'll be looking for a chance to get one back on us now... :slight_smile:

10. blackpoe66

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OMG That sounds SO hott!!! :eek: :eek:

11. stacydianna

Out Status:
    A few people
    I went dressed as Vampiria. I had long black hair and a kind of tight dress with a slit. It was fun wearing it.

#31 stacydianna, Nov 3, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2007
  12. waitingsucks

Yea, it's my dads birthday on halloween so we would neva even consider doing anything, i know it's big in the U.S. but we don't even bother getting some sort of lollies/candy for the 5 yr olds who still do trick or treating