1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are your fears?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SpikySpice, Aug 24, 2007.

1. SpikySpice

Ghosts
    Girls, when they are too into me and when it comes to that
    Being Alone
    Hot, sexy people

2. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Height wich is common, errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr dying alone, giant things

3. Casey17

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    height and bugs, I don't like bugs. not the little ones but the weird looking ones, or the big ones.

4. I don't really scare easily, so nothing particular comes to mind...

Oh, wait. Coming out. :rolleyes:

But after I do that, I'll have get back to you.

5. Buffy44

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Heights and spiders

6. Zanessa91

Zanessa91 Guest

Heights but i ova come that

7. hideinyourshel

yeah - that's the biggest...

8. BILL9854

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I concur with the being alone one, I think it's a much more common 'fear' than people realise, not just among the gay community but everyone.

And zombies. Good job they aren't real, cos they're scary. Although I LOVE zombie films, which is odd... But I love to get scared, which is probably why I love zombie films, and zombies are very cool too, so I'm going round in circles now, rambling, and making little or no sense, so I'll stop now

9. SpikySpice

i love spiders, they are ...sexy

jk

10. AzThRg0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Some stuff scares me but I only have one big one and that is something bad happening to the people I care about >.< That is my only really big fear. That and really big spiders

11. cicero

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Spiders, eating raw fish and dying alone.

12. Heights and death

13. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    Going to have to say.. being alone. I think anything else I could take in my stride, but being without friends and loved ones... doesn't make life worth living.

14. Torture

Torture Guest

Spiders and Bees.

15. Michiyo

Michiyo Guest

heights, spiders, clowns...... and being alone

creppy guys..

and the feeling of doubting myself

16. :O fear-stealers!! jk but yea uhm my biggest fear is definitely being alone just having no one that loves you or cares for you, no friends, family, absolutely no one. it's terrifying for me. :frowning2:

17. thecoolmexican

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ugh, I'm so glad zombies aren't real. I've had soooo many zombie nightmares that by now, if I start to have one again, I imediately realize I'm dreaming and try to remember what I did last time to not get killed and wake myself up. I had one last night! (But that time it was leatherface)
    Anyway, I'm afraid of....at the moment...EVERYTHING! I have a feeling that I'ma be a complete failure at anything I attempt to do in the future. And that I'll just end up wasting my life.
    And yes, being alone. I've been alone since...forever, only experiencing the unrequited side of love, and I'm just losing hope now.
    But hey, I'm still young. Right?

18. Triplume

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm totally scared of drowning.

Considering that I also don't know how to swim very well, I generally avoid deep water in general. Ironically, I'm afraid to learn how to swim because I'm afraid of drowning, yet being able to swim would help that to some extent, haha.

I blame this fear on several near-death experiences around deep water when I was younger. D:

19. Moth

Aww, it sounds like you need a hug. (*hug*)

For me... my biggest fear is not doing anything with my life. Being a ho-hum average joe suburban everyman (or I suppose everywoman in my case... you get the point though) with a loathesome, boring 9-5, living for the weekends and vacation time... I can't imagine living like that. I want so much to make a difference, even a small one... and my biggest fear is that I never will.

Aside from that, I have a lot of phobias... being touched is one, I'm okay with people I'm familiar and comfortable with, but when it comes to people I don't know, even just shaking hands, or brushing fingers creeps me out a lot. If someone I don't know or don't like touches me at all, I have a habit of wiping the spot off. For instance if I pass an object and our fingers brush, I'll wipe my hand on my jeans. And if someone unexpectedly touches me, like grabbing my arm or tapping my shoulder, I freeze up and my blood runs cold for a moment.

Nightmares... I have incredibly vivid nightmares, and the fear I feel in them is much more intense than any fear I feel when I'm conscious. As a result I often sleep poorly for fear of nightmares.

Corner-of-eye hallucinanations. Not uncommon, to think you saw something out of the corner of your eye and when you look there's nothing there... but there's certain things that appear in my nightmares that immediately come to mind when I experience this, and I instantly become intensely afraid until I convince myself there's nothing there and at any rate, the thing I thought it would have been didn't exist except in my own head.

My secrets being revealed ranks pretty high on the list of things I'm afraid of...

Losing the people I love. Probably ranks right under not doing anything with my life.

The list goes on, but I'll shut up now. Those are some of the biggest ones, at least...

20. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

Dying is a great fear for me... I'm like freaked out to die.
    Another fear is getting close to someone (which is annoying... I'll get over it)
    Ghosts, sometimes.
    Scary looking people...
    *reads above posts* SPIDERS... EWWWWWWWW, and... Earwigs, even worse :frowning2: I find them constantly throughout my house. One crawled up on my bed last night and I freaked out! I had a spider today in the kitchen, it was big and gross. My cat was whining because she wanted a treat and I was like "Kill the spider! Kill it!" but she wouldn't do ANYTHING =/ So I had to squish it. Man, I need one of those things that sucks bugs up. I saw this one thing in a magazine with new inventions...

I think my home is being invaded with bugs. Can't wait for winter for the earwigs to hibernate! (its a new house too T_T)