1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

10 Reasons Why Gay Marriage is Wrong (sarcastic)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by xxAngelOnFirexx, Jul 29, 2007.

1. kevinx519

haha i've read this so many times but i still cant help but smile when i read it. if only people could come and realize the real reasons why they don't want us to get married.

2. Half-Light

haha that was awesome

3. Hidden Angel

Hidden Angel Guest

Oh, thats good a real laugh. That would almost be a good way to come out to my parents, just show them that lol. Or not I actually can't see it going down to well but anyway.

4. abercrombieboi

hon that is jus tooooooooo funny! love it love it love it!!!but yeah a lot of those reasons like make sense....and ok who doesnt love that reason where she said like the sanctity of marriage would be broken, and like britney spears did for fun, i mean come on thats like grade-A hilarious!

Abercrombieboi

5. hideinyourshel

That's a really good summary of the main points that people come up with against gay marriage, and a good way to mock them!

6. CorporalPie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    :roflmao: :roflmao:
    If I was out i'd totally show this to my Uber religious cousins cuz they try and make those arguments a lot, I'd love to see the look on their faces with all of their points mocked like that. They usually fight about stuff like that with my lesbian cousin everytime shes around, which isn't very often:tears:

7. Tom

Tom Guest

wow nerly as funny as the 100 reasons 2 b gay, and there were 10x asmany of them as these so they gotta b gd!

8. SpikySpice

WEll, I dont know I think it may beright and wrong cuz as I read on the newspaper, kids who greow up with gay parents are as normal as kids grow up with str8 parents

I understand taht parents have gret affect on kids, but being sucessful, mostly because the kids themselves, but kids who have gay parents will have kinda hard life cuz what their friends gonna say bout it?

Well, anyway, most of them seems liek stereotypes to me, grow up straight people, the society is changing without you realzing it

And it dosent matter to me cuz I wont get marry or adopt kids, but yeah, it's not fair for other gay/les couples

9. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

This is the kind of %^&& people think r true ><

10. Jerr

YOU are the one who decides if you will be successful or not.

There is a set of twins... (two boys) who's father was an alcoholic like dead beat...

One became an alcoholic and the other became a successful business man... when asked they both responded the same way. "With a father like mine, how could I not end up like this?"

One used it as an excuse... one used it as inspiration.

YOU are the one who chooses how it will effect you.

If a kid with gay parents fails it isn't because of the parents just like it isn't a hetero parents fault if a child fails... (This is excluding extremes.)

11. waitingsucks

soo funny.. but true i think more ppl need 2 read this!

12. Jeimuzu

My best mate has around £7000 a year, is a student, and a single father, and his son seems fine to me :slight_smile: But I accept that in some circumstances, it can be different.

I've always liked those lists. The thing is, there's a few variations because there're more than 10 stupid excuses why gay marriage is bad for the world that religious people come up with.