1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fun Quiz - How Crush Prone Are You

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by SpikySpice, Jun 12, 2007.

1. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

Not really true. I stick to one crush (still am) and it's been a whole school year, so I don't really get over them that quickly :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. OneHatMadder

Crush-free.

Thank God! I was needing some more gum1

3. You're kind of crushy.

You get crushes on a regular basis, but you try not to let them run your life. You might have occasional moments of weakness when you say something stupid in front of your crush, but you don't take your crushes very seriously. You'll joke about them, and give them silly nicknames in your head, but you're not the type to refresh someone's online profile every five minutes, desperately hoping he/she will sign on. If it's a real world (non-celebrity) crush, you're relatively realistic about the outcome. There's a chance you and your crush might date if you get to know each other better, but no matter what happens, you'll enjoy the crush ? and the occasional crush-themed daydreams ? as long as they last.

4. Kibuki kid

"You're kind of crushy." and glad about it, everyone wants too feel fuzzy now and then

5. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're kind of crushy.

You get crushes on a regular basis, but you try not to let them run your life. You might have occasional moments of weakness when you say something stupid in front of your crush, but you don't take your crushes very seriously. You'll joke about them, and give them silly nicknames in your head, but you're not the type to refresh someone's online profile every five minutes, desperately hoping he/she will sign on. If it's a real world (non-celebrity) crush, you're relatively realistic about the outcome. There's a chance you and your crush might date if you get to know each other better, but no matter what happens, you'll enjoy the crush ? and the occasional crush-themed daydreams ? as long as they last.

6. InaRut

Kind-of Crushy here...

7. rosiejuly3

I'm kinda crushy <3

8. LOVEjames

I'm crush free. xD

I have interests, but I wouldn't really call them crushes.

9. I am kinda crushy. haha.

I agree, I don't go overboard and all great things take time so...yep.

10. Mind Freak

I'm crush free!

11. Chris

I'm kinda crushy! It seems to be the new trend!

12. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I got the same as the opening post. I find people attractive, but rarely do I get little obsessions with them.

13. Smiley1123

You're kind of crushy.

14. cityboy340

Originally: OC, California Now: Baltimore/DC
    You crush like crazy.

You can't help it ? you get new crushes constantly. You probably have one or two serious crushes that affect how you schedule your day, all the standard entertainment crushes (the hot TV star, the hot movie star, and the hot lead singer), and a constant stream of incidental crushes? like when you make eye contact with someone new in the hall at school, or someone with a cute puppy asks you for directions. Maybe you even get friend-crushes on people you admire in a platonic way. You tend to put everyone you like up on a pedestal, and treat them as if they're way too good for you. Stop that! Crushes are great when they're fun, but not when they're stressy, obsessy, or making you cry. Your crushes are only human, just like everybody else. (Unless you have a crush on a superhero, in which case, we completely understand.)

ummm.. yeah if i had a nickel for every crush i'd have about ten houses :slight_smile:

15. LiamP

I mean yeah the crush will be in my thoughts constantly when I'm alone but I'm composed as ever when they're around. No slip ups awkwardness etc :lol: