So where do you all live?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by xxAngelOnFirexx, Jun 5, 2007.

?

Where do you live?

1. America

56.9%
  2. Canada

9.8%
  3. Mexico

2.0%
  4. South America

2.0%
  5. Africa

3.9%
  6. Australia

13.7%
  7. Europe (UK)

9.8%
  8. Asia

2.0%
  9. Not listed above ^

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Swimmerboy

:lol:

2. Swimmerboy

I live in The States... Texas:dry: ... I am from California Though... I want to go back!!!!!!!:angry:

3. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i live at bondi beach in new south wales in australia

4. thommthomm

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I live in the States as well, to be more specific...Boston, Massachusetts!!! It is one of the most liberal states in the country!!!:thumbsup: (!) (&&&)

5. Kimi

I've been there few times it's one of my favorite city:thumbsup:

I'm living in Japan(!) (!) (!)

6. Jim1454

Toronto, Ontario, Canada. To be specific, I live in King City, which is a small town situated in a protected greenbelt north of Toronto. Its a very nice place, but unfortunately with our separation we've had to sell that house, and I'm moving to Newmarket, which is another larger town / city north of Toronto.

The GTA (Greater Toronto Area) is fairly gay friendly, with a large gay community (even a gay district of sorts) downtown.

7. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm from Vancouver -- British Columbia -- Canada.

Have I mentioned it's the best city in the world?

Well, as long as you are okay with rain. We're in a temperate rainforest. No, no... it couldn't be tropical or even subtropical, it had to be temperate. One of only... seven regions in the world which are temperate rainforests? Anyway, we get all the rain of the tropical rainforest places but not quite so much of the heat. That being said, summers here are awesome. Except the occasional time when summer only seems to last 6 weeks. But yeah... in the last 20 years our autumns have been spectacular too. And it's very nearly never muggy here, which is nice, because I've been to Ottawa, Montreal, Miami... all those places make me feel like I'm breathing dirty water.

Summers usually top out at at most 25°C, with occasional foray to 30° and a bit higher. Winters are usually down to around 0°, down to -10° occasionally.

Plus... we're the Western Canadian gay mecca, which is awfully nice. Our gay nightlife could be a bit more lively but I'm not a super-clubber so it's okay. Our Pride celebrations are pretty awesome! We have them in early August because having them in June like many other Canadian and US major cities would likely condemn them to be perpetually rained out.

Uh... we have two universities in town, too. And mountains, beaches, forests... there just isn't really too much to complain about.

8. justjoshoh

I hail from the "Birthplace of Aviation", the "Gem City", Dayton, Ohio, United States.

9. matu233

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I live in the awesome Sunshine Coast of Austraila...Sunny Coast is about an hour north from Brisbane

10. blake21

i am from detroit michigan but living in iowa city iowa going to college plan on moving to another state at the end of august

11. Wolfer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm living just south of Fort Worth, Texas (USA) right now. In a couple of years I'll be moving to Florida for school, though I'm currently not sure if I'll stay there or move to New York or California after graduation, but that all depends on where I get a job.

12. Lookimasian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I live in one of another gay-friendly city, Los Angeles, California. (One of the gayest too, i bet). Things are going on all the time, be it good or bad, so i don't know if this place is a nice place to live in. I like the area where i live though, its pretty quiet(only in a sense because around here , it never really get quiet).

13. Stewie_r

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Really?? I so would like to live in Japan.

I live in México, in a small city. It is not very gay-friendly cause people over here are very close minded.
    I remember that last year there was a gay wedding here in the city,it wasn't like a "real-legal" wedding, it was more like a symbolic wedding (same sex marriges are far from being legal here) and everyone made such a fuss about, like it was the end of the world or something. I know very few people who were cool with it (like my cousin,who actually had an argument with my homophobic grandmother about it).
    I think there is only one gay bar, and there was also a sporting club where everyone could go, but it was aimed for gay teenagers (I was thinking of joining it, but it was closed last month:frowning2: )