1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay School

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GuitarGirl1350, May 15, 2007.

1. I don't think i would last a week xD IDK it just seem like there would be more added pressure in some ways ya know.

2. kv88

3. Breakdown

i wouldnt of wanted 2 go 2 a all gay school.

as others say its good 2 mix with other people, that r straight gay, whatever.

4. BrownBoi89

I personally wouldn't go to an all gay school and I don't think we should be segregated from the straight population, but I don't mind that there is an option available for those who want to attend an all gay school.

5. Strawberry

Hmm... Well, on one hand, if I went to an all-gay high school, no one would bully me. But on the other hand, I'd feel segregated. My very best friends are straight, and obviously I get along with them just fine. It's definitely a good idea, though, but I don't think I'd go to it.

6. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would....yet I wouldn't....it's complicated. I mean it might be easier finding a boyfriend there, but at the same time...well...segregation and everything else listed above :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. stratavos

oakville(college) and oshawa(hometown) ont, Canada
    they're everywhere, it's nearly impossible to not make a straight friend in this world when religions say straight is the way to be (be fruitful and multiply). I know the main reason I'm in the GSA at my college is to meet other queers.

----------

sidenote: I'm ok with it existing, but segregation is a bad idea unless it's involving something highly contagious (which sexuality is not, unless it's as part of a pop-trend)

8. Camman3

You wouldn't be segregated in an all-gay school because they accept straight students as well. "All-gay schools" are essentially schools with mixed ethnicities, cultures, sexual orientations etc (just as much "diversity" as you'd find in any school), but they would enforce the rules: no discrimination against anyone. Obviously in these early stages, there are bound to be more gays than straights, but it is just a school enforcing what other schools turn a blind eye to.

9. Miss Bubbles

I would love that so i wouldnt have to put up with those crazy heteroes (no offense) cuz they always rag on me. It pisses me off. Then some of them turn around and think they can get in my pants. >.<