1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im Ready To come out but worried

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Grof142007, Apr 27, 2007.

1. Grof142007

Ok 1st thing 1st i have to rant... I HATE BEING 17 AND GAY DAM LAW CANT ALLOW US TO DO ANYTHING GRRRRRR I JUST POUR MY HEART ON ### ABOUT MY COMING OUT SITUATION AND GOT BANNED AND I CANT EVEN GET BACK MY TOPIC GRR IM SO PISS AT ###.

Ok now that out.... Im not about to redo all the Emotion and Background detail i put in the 1st one justkey facts

Im 17( as u saw above .. hopefully i wont get banned for that hmp) and gay

My sis and bro know through myspace but havent said anything that kool

im out to anyone who ask

My Parents are aloholics my dad really bad when drunk

Im a Senior Ready to Graudate June 9th

ummm... My Friend offer me a place to stay if it got 2 bad

SO i want to come out to my parents But im not sure if i should wait till after Graduation or Tell them now and let them kool off before then.. I wish i had my old post but what ever hope i didnt leave anything out Thnks For Reading that long Confusing angry post:dry:

Btw Im New as u know and my 1st post

#1 Grof142007, Apr 27, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2007
  2. zeremonie

I thought I'd give you a little hand:

I re-posted above what you had posted at Just Us Boys.

Take care of yourself. If you really think he's going to kick you out, start thinking about where you'll go and how you'll take care of yourself.

Your post pains me and I wish I could help you! Do you think you should come out to both at once? I'd almost think it best to come out to each parent privately. That way your mom won't feel pressured to respond in a certain way due to your father, and vice versa.

Good luck!! (*hug*)

3. Grof142007

Ty For Repost Woot I love it

4. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Well you have a back-up plan and that is good. I would NOT tell your parents if they have been drinking, period. You just never know what might happen. Are you going to be living with your parents this summer after graduation? If so, I'd wait until after graduation. If you think your mom will be better, tell her first, when she's sober. Ask her about advice on telling your Dad. If she's going to be able to handle it, then having her as back-up with your Dad is a good idea. Just be careful. I worry when you say your parents are alcoholics. Are they abusive when they drink?

5. Jim1454

I agree with Becky (she's a smart cookie!). Wait until after you've finished your final year, and then tell them - one at a time.

Good luck. It isn't easy for any of us, but its really difficult when you're pretty sure you won't get the support you should from your own parents.

6. Grof142007

Dont Worry There not Abusive toward me or my siblings if so they would be in jail but something there are towards each other but it nothing the police cant handle

LOVE THIS SITE FEEL SO LOVED

7. Jim1454

It feels good, doesn't it! This site rocks! Glad you are getting lots out of it too!