1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mirko, Feb 28, 2017.

1. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It is way too hot here for this time of year...

2. Rayland

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I need to stop leaving my assignments to the last minute. I have no energy to do them, but I have to, if I want to graduate.

3. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    How is Doug Ford leading in the polls? He hasn't even released a party platform -_-

Harsh, but all the people blaming/protesting Trudeau for PROVINCIAL government policies and regulations shouldn't be allowed to vote. Since they obviously don't get how the levels of government work :/

4. Nobodylove

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Hey everyone! Hope you’re all doing well, so today I finally came out to my sister. She already new of course but I really needed to actually say it out loud to someone and I’m glad it was my sister. I’m 31 years old and I honestly thought I never would lol but I still think I’m going to be alone forever. I’m a bit of an introvert but can be extroverted when I have to. Since I turned 30 I’ve started to care less about those things I just want to have good energy and attract people to me who are genuine and are good people.

5. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations on coming out to your sister! And welcome to EC. :slight_smile:

If you'd like, feel free to create a thread in the Support Area to let us know how we can help or to receive feedback.

6. Cinnamoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Maybe I'm the toxic one. I can't tell anymore. Sent an unnecessary goodbye text to someone I only saw once tonight, because I couldn't handle the feeling of being used. But they didn't technically do anything wrong and I feel like I'm on the slippery slope to bitterness. I feel like I can't win. If I say nothing then I do feel used, but if I say something then I feel like a walking red flag. It's like I can't work out what right and wrong behaviours are when it comes to this at all. I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't think I'm particularly stable right now.

7. Rayland

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hate how my parents are discussing things concerning me without me and then say to me what should I do without considering my feelings about it all. I'm not going to listen them though. Every other person have told me it's a good idea and that I would be stupid, if don't grab this opportunity and I wanted to do this for a long time as well. It would look good on my resume too.

8. Loves books

I’m thinking of visiting the tourist attractions in my country. I can ride public transportation for free and it’s not that big of a country. I’d skip the cliffs of moher but there’s a lot more interesting rocks and ruins to see.

9. bambibat

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thinking about how easily I slip into a poor sleeping pattern because I struggle with falling asleep so much. At least my uni deadline is over so I don’t need to be up early for anything, but I wish I could function more like a normal human. Waking in the afternoon every single day makes me feel a bit bad about myself, when all my housemates can get up at like 9am.

10. Loves books

I have the same problem and when I tried University I only managed to attend two days in the second semester because I slept to 4pm every day. Try going to bed and getting up 3 hours later every day until you’re at a time you’re happy with. I got that from a book on sleep I found at the library and it worked. Until I messed it up again and now I know the exact time the sun came up because I was still awake to see it.

11. bambibat

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I’m the same! It was worst in my first year of uni. I would always not be able to sleep until after sunrise and then I’d wake up at like 4-5pm. Even though it’s not as bad as that now, I fear I could easily slip back into it. I’ll try that technique though. Thanks and I hope you manage to get your sleep back on track too!

12. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I really should be sleeping, but I've been doing so much overtime at work that me sleeping schedule

13. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been reminded of an awful memory and I think it's time I listen to some happy music and remind myself that I'm safe now and it's OK.

14. bambibat

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    now can’t stop thinking about this woman (i wouldn’t say she’s famous but she voices on a well known youtube channel) who ive had a mild crush on for a short while and how i recently found out she lives with her girlfriend and aaaa!! i literally didn’t even know she was gay before. usually i’d feel extremely envious but her partner is also really attractive and they look so perfect together, i can’t even be mad. now i’m just yearning horribly though……

15. Nobodylove

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Thanks!

16. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My vacation is almost here. It will be nice to get away from work for a bit.

17. Rayland

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Had some errands today and while I was just on the bust stop waiting and just on my phone I saw this young girl together with her friends. The girl looked beautiful. I really liked the style, but at the moment she started fooling around with her friends I became uncomfortable. She was calling her friend gay and stuff. People use these words without any bad intention, but why did it made me feel so uncomfortable? She didn't say it to me. I just was there. Why did it affect me? Do I still deal with some internalized stuff? I thought I was over it. :slight_frown:

18. Cinnamoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm too shy and socially awkward to know if I drove someone away by texting back too much, or if I drove them away by texting first too little

19. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My parents are adopting a dog this weekend and I don’t know if I should visit them AGAIN this week too with gas prices so high. I visited the last two weekends.

20. DragonChaser

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm thinking if a transphobe ever sneers "You'll never be a woman!" to my face, I'd hope to reply, "I may not be to you or anyone else, but I am very happy! And while you may be a man/woman, you'll never be happy with all that hate in you."

Probably just walk away, though. It'd only be worth it if enough people were around who were obviously aghast and uncomfortable with what they'd said and seem likely to turn on the hypothetical "transphobe-X" in my defense if they got violent.

If I'm in a bar surrounded by "Good Ol' Boys" and at least one of them is not casually blowing another or more of them openly in front of everyone, I'm not saying it.

If a transphobe sneers that at me there, I'm just giving a disingenuous yet unctuously pleasant "You're absolutely right, silly me! ^o^" and running to the nearest exit like it's the path to Shangri-La, lest I win up in a plurality of dumpsters.