1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

During the day in lockdown

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lemony, Sep 2, 2021.

1. Lemony

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    For those out of lockdown or still in them..... what did/do you do during the day to feel motivated.....(instead of scrolling through social media, netflix or sleeping) I’m trying to do exercise more etc... I normally only have one good day in weeks and then go back to groundhog day and feel like I’m just existing.

2. SteveBi45

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've been working from home, so never a dull day. We have dogs too, so we get to go for lots of walks outside.

What about taking up a new hobby?

3. QuietPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have been disabled for over 20 years. Covid has interfered with my tiny bit of socializing (usually between two and four times a month previously between LGBT+ groups and gaming) but my life for the past couple decades has been finding something to keep me from being too bored. Sometimes it means reading, other times a lot of cleaning, walks and other stuff. So really, Covid while it has destroyed my social life it has had a smaller effect on me than most people I guess.

4. Rayland

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had just started school, when lockdown happened and I had to adjust to lots of things. Before lockdown I never even heard of zoom or knew how to use any of those programs and I needed to learn how to use them and do a lot of homework. I had loads of things to do at home, so I didn’t really get bored either. I went on walks to the nature a lot more, than before. And I got more time to read books and I practiced my drawing skills more too. I just had more time to do them, than before.

Internet is filled with places, where they do online courses and there are courses that are free as well or maybe try to teach yourself a new language.