1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Till me about gay culture in the world wild

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Warmwood, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Warmwood

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey people,
    So I am kinda new here not just in this platform, but openly new in LGBT+ culture, i am gay since i opened my eyes on this world but for some reasons i kept myself in closet, and my country does not have that much gay culture or at all .
    So till me things that really matters in gay culture, Tips or Advice.

2. StillHorny

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you had asked this years ago, I would say it was easy to get laid, we would dance all night, watch out for the cops; they weren't your friend. Alcohol was the universal social lubricant. Nowadays, guys seem to have retreated to their bedrooms and cameras. Lots of bravura and boasting like sex pigs, but acting more like virgins. Can't have sex without looking at the camera. Every little cute or not-cute guys thinks of himself as a sex worker. Cynical? Me?! I live in Palm Springs CA, so going to the bars can still be fun; don't know about other places. We have a club for this and a club for that. Mostly, though, everyone stays in their own clique. People are just not as open to meeting new people as they used to be. Would like to hear from someone else.

3. Warmwood

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Camera thing i noticed it for a while , i wondered why people go for sex part firstly, and be egnorant about communication part because of i always surface online about truly relationship with guys, but i did not find yet for camera reason, i dont say it for selfe image or something , but I refuse the principle. I get the sex part is important but not in at the expense of yourself.