1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question for Bisexuals

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by LilLady9, Feb 12, 2021.

1. LilLady9

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm happy to hear that she is very accepting! That's wonderful.

2. LilLady9

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, I just wanted to say sorry for everything I said the other night. I was having a really rough day and was in a bad mood. I feel awful for being rude to you. I hope you can accept my apology.

3. Lesbee

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Disclaimer: I'm currently bi-identifying but questioning whether I'm a lesbian, so my answers are showing my confusion in the moment!

"Prefer" is too vague - depends on the situation.

Who are you more emotionally attracted to?
    I've had more opportunities to emotionally connect with men, but I've also connected emotionally with women, so I believe I could connect to either (or any gender) equally.

Who are you more sexually attracted to?
    Femmes

Who are you more physically attracted to?
    Femmes

Who have you enjoyed your sexual experiences with more?
    I've had far more experiences with men, so I've had more of both good and bad experiences there. Only one bad experience with a woman, and all others were pretty positive if not mind-blowing, but I've also had a few mind-blowing experiences with men! Hard to answer!

Who do you prefer dating?
    I'll say women because I know I would never date another man, even though I've dated more men in the past.

Who have you had more crushes on?
    WOMEN. This one is something I've only noticed recently -- my male crushes were always more of decisions than an actual crush. Like I'd just mentally choose someone to have a crush on...vs noticing that I'm staring at or nervous around a certain woman.

Who are you currently dating?
    A bisexual, cis male

LilLady9 likes this.
  4. LilLady9

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Lesbee, hopefully answering these questions possibly provided a bit of clarity to your confusion whether you're lesbian or are in fact bisexual! :slight_smile:

5. Lesbee

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    @BiBoyToy I’m still confused! :weary: I knew I’ve always loved women, but there are lots of reasons I might not be into men - it could be due to fluid sexuality, or trauma-related, or just boredom or something! Haha I think I just need therapy first.

LilLady9 likes this.
  6. LilLady9

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Totally understandable! Best of luck!

7. LilLady9

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    However, I would also like to clarify some confusion. As a bisexual, I like men that are very masculine (that have a penis), and I like women that are very feminine (that have a vagina). (I think this is part of the oddity of being bisexual and why we're discriminated against.)

From my understanding, the majority of trans women are very feminine but have a penis. (again, I like very feminine women that have vaginas and I like very masculine men that have a penis). However, I know there are plenty of trans women that are very feminine and have gone through a complete transition and have a vagina. In this case, I am very attracted to them (but this doesn't speak the to the majority of trans women or trans men).

To say that I'm a bigot because I'm not attracted to women that have penises and men that have vaginas or that I don't see men with vaginas as actual men and women with penises as actual women just isn't fair.. (I think that can actually be very offensive and real discrimination towards bisexuals). It's really just a matter of specific preference.

You mentioned that I'm comparing apples to oranges (which seems very ironic.) but that would only be the case if I truly don't see trans women with penises as actual women. Which I do. I just prefer very feminine women with vaginas and very masculine men with penises. Just as someone can prefer women with red hair over women with blonde hair.

#27 LilLady9, Feb 21, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2021
  8. LilLady9

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Simply put, I'm attracted to masculine cisgender males and feminine cisgender females.

9. QuietPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If you met me in real life this is actually how you would perceive me, though I am in late middle age. So if you met me (when we were age appropriate) you would find me attractive but then if I got outed "suddenly" I would become unattractive to you?

10. LilLady9

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Therapy is always a wonderful option!

11. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The definitions have gotten really muddy (as has practically *every* definition having anything to do with sexual orientation and gender) thanks in large part to the complete abandonment of any form of science, research, study, or reproducibility in favor of crowdsourced groupthink and political correctness.

Originally "bisexual" referred to being attracted to men and women. But now that there's this idea (which is not exactly widely accepted) that gender is a spectrum rather than a binary, well, the definition of bisexual has expanded to incorporate people who identify as other than men or women. "Pansexual" originally referred to as someone who felt attraction and gender did not enter into their attraction. But the two terms are so similar now that there's almost no difference.

LilLady9 likes this.
  12. LilLady9

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So very true!

13. SilentM

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Maybe 90/10.

Women.

Women.

50/50

Women.

No preference.

Women.

Married.

LilLady9 likes this.
  14. LilLady9

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I relate to this very much. However, I'm definitely more physically attracted to women.

15. LilLady9

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If I found you physically attractive prior to knowing you were AMAB, I'm sure I would still be somewhat physically attracted to you after finding out you were AMAB. However, I wouldn't be interested in pursuing a romantic relationship with you and would just want to be friends.

I can't guarantee that's how I would perceive you. I seem to be pretty good at telling apart AMAB women and AFAB women and AFAB men and AMAB men. I have a transgender sister and she once showed me a bunch of pictures of AMAB women and AFAB women and I was able to tell who was AMAB and who was AFAB with more than 80% accuracy.

16. QuietPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This demonstrates that you are prejudiced against those who have transitioned and that you do not think that they really are who they are.

You do not have to, I can guarantee it. At this point I only reveal to medical personnel or to those I will live with. Every single one has said that they never would have known without me telling them, that even if they try to they cannot imagine me as a guy.

80% means not all and the ones who you were shown are "out", if you were shown a random sampling that included people who have not transitioned and people like me who do not reveal your percentage would likely be even lower with you guessing many cis people were trans and many who have transitioned and live stealth as being cis.

#36 QuietPeace, Mar 8, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
    Lesbee likes this.
  17. LilLady9

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1.) Or, I do think they are really who they are, and just have a sexual and romantic preference as a bisexual for cisgender women and cisgender men. Just like straight men have a preference for cisgender women, gay men have a preference for cisgender men, lesbian women have a preference for cisgender women, etc. There's a reason pansexual and skoliosexual are both terms.

2.) So every straight person, gay person, and the majority of bisexuals, etc. are prejudice against transgenders whether or not they're apart/ally of the LGBTQ+ community? Seems farfetched.

3.) I don't tell you that you're prejudice against bisexuals or anyone for that matter, so I would appreciate if you don't tell me what I am or what I'm not. As someone that has a transgender sister who I'm very accepting of, I'm quite offended.

4.) I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. Facts matter though and feelings don't change them.

#37 LilLady9, Mar 9, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
  18. LilLady9

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't identify as a pansexual for a reason...