1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

thinkin' about teeth

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TheodoreAC, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Just1Dude

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I had to "go under" when I had my wisdoms out. One had a cyst around it and each of them were coming in sideways. I couldn't eat for almost 3 months, had two black eyes, was bruised to the middle of my chest and back, had to be carried out by the doctor and inside my house by my brother, and I was in bed for 4 straight days after surgery. It was horrible.

A funnier story is that my current dentist is sooo handsome and he is the kind of dentist that gets a certain area too close to your hand and brushes up against you haha.

2. La Corbeau

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My brother and I have both lost teeth (both molars, even on the same side) in the exact same place (vacation home we only go to like a week out of every year) at the exact same age by doing the exact same thing (eating Starburst). It's kinda spooky.

3. Songful

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You must be full of wisdom then. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Sorry, I couldn’t resist the corny joke. :slight_smile:

4. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Lol haha that gave me a good laugh.

5. Loves books

I lost my first tooth at age four at my dads 40th birthday party by falling against the gate. We were staying at my aunts and my cousin told me to put the tooth under my pillow and 20 minutes later told me to check and there was two pounds there, and I wondered why the tooth fairy had come while I was still awake. My mother swears she wasn’t involved. When I was six I lost another tooth by eating a banana. I only noticed when I bit something hard while chewing. I spat out the tooth. When I was a kid I had to be knocked unconscious for dental procedures.

6. Vesta

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That reminds me of when I was 11 and I'd caused my own tooth extraction by chewing on one of those Riesen caramel toffee things. I didn't even realise it pulled my tooth out until I chomped down on something hard and realised it was my tooth.

7. Joe2001

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Had some wisdoms erupting over the last 2 years. One more left. They're at a weird shape but not really had any pain so I don't need them out for now anyway.

#27 Joe2001, Aug 18, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2020