1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1. Do you carry any wish in life you'd like to live up to? 2. Ever wanted to travel back in time??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Misadori, Jun 25, 2020.

?

Have you ever wanted to travel back in time to give your younger self more courage??

1. Yes, how I wish that I could\^.^/

10 vote(s)
    76.9%
  2. Not necessarily, but it'd be a fun idea though;)

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  3. I'm pleased with my history so I don't feel I need to:)

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  4. Naah, can't say I wish I wanna do that ever;P

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Misadori

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There's been several times when that thought has crossed my mind. For me it's been a long fight against inner demons to gather enough courage and strength to first accept myself that I'm trans MtF and what to do from there. It took me over 20 years to tell myself that and for all too long I've been keepin' that secret toward everyone and tried to live an alter life in shadows and stay hidden.

I wish that I could've turned back time and be my own guardian and also give my younger self more courage and self confidence to be who I really am. I've missed out so many cool, wicked and cute skirts and dresses (as well as certain coats and jackets too(A)) through my life - and that blows quite. You snooze, you loose and I've missed out all too many chances. I really don't have a certain style either, I'm into vintage, chic as well as boho, goth, formal clothin' and so on. Sometimes I feel all too wide with selections of styles and still not fit in with patterns and so on (yet, I love 'em alot!) I will never know if I would've had more friends within the LGBTQ+ community today if I were open towards the world durin' pre- and durin' high school (love my friends that does accept me today, I have no idea what I'd do without 'em!!^^:wink: )

I also wish that I could come out to the world and do somethin' to inspire others to gather courage and give 'em a place where they could feel safe^^ Like a little haven where everybody can live out their inner dreams without bein' judged so everyone could feel true happiness, meet new friends or maybe become more than just friends:slight_smile: Despite that I haven't had much desire durin' my school years to talk infront of the class or any group of people, I do carry a little dream to be able to stand on a stage wearin' somethin' long and elegant in satin, wear a wig and show everyone that I am me and this is another part of my true self in life that I love to do^^ And do a speech that can inspire:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    I also wish that I could own and run a cosplay store or a store with formal clothing:3 Both of those options would be a step closer to my true heaven of havin' a 2nd wardrobe<3;P^^

#1 Misadori, Jun 25, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
  2. Amaro

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    1. Do you carry any wish in life you'd like to live up to?
    I have always dreamed of having my own library. Even if it's just a hole-in-the-wall. I just want somewhere cozy to read.​
    2. Ever wanted to travel back in time?
    No :/ I just think of my environment as a child and it's a nightmare. I could never relive that. And my early 20s have not been great so I'm really looking towards the future rather than the past.
    I think your idea of a store would be really cool. Makes me wish there was a store that had both. Costly that disguises as formal clothes. That way I could need out discreetly haha

3. Amaro

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Cosplay* not costly

4. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would like to go back in time before I was born so I can see what the good old days were all about.

5. PurrDevice

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    1. Yes. I would like to inspire courage and kindness in people. I am a little unsure of how to go about this but it may simply be enough for me to be myself. If you have any ideas how to go about this more specifically I'd like to hear it.
    2. Not necessarily. Checking out very ancient history could be interesting, but I am not that much into history.

6. Nightlight

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    1. Yeah. I just want to be free from the lifestyle of maintaining a happy family or climbing the social ladder. I value security too, which contradicts to the ideals I mentioned earlier. Very difficult. Not sure what it would look like in reality.

I always wanted to run a store while having a writing/drawing side job. Bookstore, computer store, figurine store.....just one of the three.

2. Absolutely. High school was a horrible time for me, it made so many aspects of life so dull. I wish I would've dropped out and take GED instead.

7. Stephanie8

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I wish that I could go back in time and be myself from when I first knew. It would avoid so much hurt. But then I would not have my children and I love them with every peice of me, so I also do not wish this. This question, like the rest of my life is exceptionally confusing and painful.

8. Vesta

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wish I could give myself more courage not to be shy about relationships or being with other girls. Whenever I've had such an extreme crush on a girl as a teenager, I would full on ignore them completely. I would just pretend they don't exist. While it was horrible for me, I imagine it didn't make them feel good. It's not like they meant for me to be attracted to them.

There used to be this one girl on the bus when I was a teenager and I was so deeply into her, that whenever I saw her I would internally gasp and snap my neck around so far I practically became an owl to try and gawp out of the window and avoid eye contact with her.

How I wish I had more confidence back then.