1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which country/town would you visit again

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Andrew99, May 26, 2020.

1. bluehorizon

Outside the US, the only countries I have been to multiple times and still can't wait to go back are England and Portugal. London is culturally stimulating, if expensive. Portugal is almost impossibly picturesque (I've been to Lisboa/Sintra and Porto on two separate trips).

I am glad I visited Amsterdam, and had a good time, but once was enough. I have no interest in returning. (I probably did it wrong, but I found the city dull and gray and sleepy, and no matter where I went everything tended to look the same.)

2. Anuenue

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    St. Augustine, FL

3. Xenio

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    As a weeb, I will say Japan of course! Besides anime, Japan also has a lot of beautiful places I haven't visited yet (my last visit there was quite a "rush trip"), Mount Fuji, Arashiyama and the whole Hokkaido. And people there are SUPER polite and friendly and foods are SUPER delicious and cheap.

4. Panini

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I’ve never traveled anywhere besides Greece and Canada, and have been to Greece plenty of times because of family. But I would love to travel all around Europe, my top choices being England, Denmark, and Italy. I’m only 18 so I’ve got a little while

5. La Corbeau

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Oh, that's a nice town! I would go there when I was younger and I remember really liking it.

6. Joe2001

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Anyone here been to Scotland? Would be curious to hear what a foreigner's thoughts on my country are and if one would return.

7. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    A small part of Tokyo called Chofu. It's the part of Tokyo I stayed in while studying abroad and I fell in love with that area. It has most of the amenities of the bigger parts of Tokyo without being near as crowded as those areas so it's way calmer and more relaxed.

8. Rin311

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wouldn't visit London again.
    I would love to visit Turkey again, but only after the current government changes.

9. Loves books

This summer, the weather in Ireland has been dismal. I still have to wear jeans and a jacket when I leave the house. We had one day of OK weather. I’d go back to Crete or anywhere where it’s hot enough to get a sunburn in less than an hour. But even then I’d be the Snow White person under an umbrella and covered in factor 50 but I’d be able to wear a pair of shorts. The Emerald Isle is also raining a lot which apparently is why it’s so green here. So I’m cold and wet and I just want sun.

10. quadratic

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Australian here: the country I'd love to back to is China. I spent 10 days there several years ago and loved it. What an amazing place it is - totally misunderstood by the west and western media, I reckon. Of places I haven't been to but would love to: the Grand Canyon, and Antarctica. Lest I give the impression of being super well-travelled; not really, there are lots of places I haven't been to - nearly all of them, in fact - but I'd still love to visit Antarctica, and in particular the dry valleys.

11. dbri

dbri Guest

I had the chance to visit the Bahamas years ago. It was great except for the troll I was dating at the time. It was terrible visiting such a beautiful and fun place only to have to argue the entire time. Anyways, I'd love to visit the Bahamas again.

I don't really want to have to deal with going to or even driving through Alabama ever again. It's silly, but I think the place is bad luck. lol I have had multiple vehicle breakdowns while driving through at the most in opportune time.