1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friends

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jdm, Jun 27, 2020.

1. jdm

jdm Guest

I am a gay male, 25 in the usa. I want to make friends. I like movies, food and fashion. I like to watch dramas. I listen to all kinds of music. I would like a lasting friendship.

2. Shy Steve

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Idk exactly why I made an account, or why I’m doing this at all. My birthday was yesterday, July 3rd, I’m a mostly closeted, Bisexual male, not out to family nor all my friends; just the close ones. I’ve had one girlfriend, and that ended this year. However, through all of that, I’m here, and I’d also like a friend. I enjoy music of most types (besides country,) I enjoy a lot of genres of movies, and I enjoy binging shows, such as Anime’s, or real people shows. As much as I like food, I’m underweight, and I’m a senior this year. And as for fashion, I’d like to get more into it more than I currently am. I know this might be a lot, but it’s all here. Oh, and my names Stephen, nice to meet you.

3. jdm

jdm Guest

Hi. I am closeted too. I am underweight too haha. What are your favorite shows? I mostly watch movies. I mostly listen to pop and new age music.

4. Shy Steve

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I really enjoy shark movies and MCU movies. I also really enjoy thriller/psychological movies like inception and shutter island. My favorite movie changes often, but it’s been the shallows, Endgame, Joker, A silent Voice; to name a few. My favorite show, currently is Avatar, simply because it brings back my childhood, but I also enjoy most of the CW shows like the arrow and the flash. On Hulu, I watched this show that’s in the “Love, Simon” universe called “Love, Victor” And that was pretty good. As for anime, my favorites are Attack on Titan, Haikyu, and probably Tokyo Ghoul or My Hero. I listen to a lot of rap music, but I enjoy a variety of genres. If I were to pick a favorite artist, I’d probably go with Michael Jackson, Lil Uzi, or X. Pretty weird, considering the difference in music, but hey, it’s what I like.

5. jdm

jdm Guest

What is mcu? Some thrillers are good. I like avatar. I do not watch many gay movies or shows.

6. Shy Steve

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, the gay shows were weird for me too. I don’t watch too many, because it’s still new to me, but MCU is the Marvel Cinematic Universe, like Iron man, Spider-Man, Captain American, etc. I was very emotional when it came to infinity war and endgame

7. BlueMonday

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Try Cruising, it's a really underrated and often ignored gay film.

8. jdm

jdm Guest

Thank for the suggestion. I saw something similar. I forgot the name. It was about a serial killer attacking gays at a nude beach.

9. jdm

jdm Guest

Oh. I don't like comic movies. one good movie is d'agostino. Check my spelling. It doesn't focus on being gay, but the narrator is. It is a thriller about someone who finds a stranger in his house.

10. Shy Steve

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That sounds like a good movie, I’ll check it out, but the MCU isn’t for everyone, but I find it really amazing

11. jdm

jdm Guest

You said you were a senior. What classes are you taking?

12. Shy Steve

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I wanted to take not too hard classes this year, so I’m taking math for college readiness, TA, And I think psychology

13. jdm

jdm Guest

What math is that? Precalc? I love math. What is TA? Psychology is interesting.

14. Shy Steve

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    TA is teacher assistant, I wanted something easy and fun, maybe I can TA for one of my favorite teachers for my last year. Math for college readiness is basically college algebra, but I also thought psychology would be interesting, because I’m interested in neurology

15. jdm

jdm Guest

Oh. It might be interesting to be a TA. Precalc would have been a good choice. Not too hard and it covers something new. I also feel very old because of this convo.

16. Shy Steve

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You’re 25, if I remember correctly, and that’s not old at all, imo. And yeah, I thought about precalc, but I just wanted a relatively easy last year to enjoy

17. Xenio

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Sorry for sneaking into your guys' conversation haha. I also love animes and MHA is my all-time favourite. I'm kinda a Marvel fan as well (I cried when I first watched endgame at the cinema).
    I major in math in college so maybe I could help you with math if you wanna take that. Personally I think pre-calc can be very helpful for your university years.

18. jdm

jdm Guest

Not too old, but i remembered how long ago high school was. Haha

19. Shy Steve

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You’re not sneakin in, it’s open to anyone who wants to talk. I personally enjoyed MHA more than my friends did, but if you haven’t watched Attack on Titan, I’d recommend that if you’re into heavy story plot, suspense, action, and Beautifully animated scenes. I cried every time I watched infinity war and endgame...Tom Holland, man.

20. Shy Steve

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I know this thread is about making friends, so why not get into you. What’re your favorite movies and shows? What type of fashion do you like? What or who is you’re favorite Artist/band?