1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

getting past sigmoid colon bend

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by blindkill, Jul 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blindkill

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i have been trying for months to get past sigmoid colon bend, i have never been successful yet. i don't know what the sensation should feel like and worried i will damage colon somehow by pushing too hard. lube isn't the issue as i have J-Lube and a lube shooter.

i have a 13 inch toy that is 40? shore silicon and ~8 inches in circumference, it has a head specifically shaped for depth play. i tried for almost 2 hours to get this toy past bend but couldn't, it is very flexible i can bend it almost completely back on itself without much effort and it cannot stand up on its own. i also tried with a much smaller toy no avail.

is some pain to be expected? i know when i first started using larger toys (10-13 inch circumference) the first few times i couldn't get them in because it was a feeling i didn't experience with smaller toys so i didn't put much force trying to get them in, turns out that "feeling" is normal and i pushed pasted it and am used to it now, i'm wondering if it's something similar with my current situation? although i definately felt minor instances of pain tonight trying to get past sigmoid, and i am slightly sore when i stretch or push down on rectum/colon from my front side

if someone can tell me some secret i don't know or something to help i would appreciate it beyond words. i just spent 220$ on a dildo and can't even get it halfway to base :angry:

also P.S. there would be no err... blockage. i have a bag enema and keep pumping water in and out until i can expel a liter of clear odorless water.

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ummmmmmm... I'm not sure why anyone would want to do this. Not exactly safe.

3. blindkill

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    quite a few people actually do enjoy this, i guess it's more of a niche/extreme but i still would like to accomplish it. i've done a lot of research on these forums and other places that seems it is fairly safe.

4. I'mStillStanding

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    @blindkill so 13 inch toy seems huge lol... puts my regular old 8 and 9 inch ones to shame for sure. I didn’t realize everyone didn’t get to this place honestly till last year, or even what it was called. My first time with a guy, he was rather big and during the night I felt what I called the pop... that was it. I can get to and in with my toys... granted it legit takes every bit I prob need a bigger one just for safety. For me, when I reach it I feel the pressure, similar to when I first start with the toy it’s just on the inside. Then there’s the resistance... that’s when you gotta start moving it around a bit to just find an angle that works... The best for me is angled a bit up (towards stomach). Take your time and pain is not good... but there is nerves there again like at the entrance and the sensation of getting to and past it can be intense and amazing.

Aslo stop douching!!!! I mean no judgement and if you have to you have to... but I use the old school nasty orange fiber powder. It keeps me clear and ready for my toy or fun. A regular poop schedule and a good shower is all you need. Washing out the inside can actually make the play less fun!

blindkill likes this.
  5. Robyn mac

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have seen anal video of women taking 3 ft long but very narrow dido .

6. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There are some much larger toys out there, and people do enjoy them. Though I think the people riding the really big toys have been doing it a while and have worked up to those large insertions over months or years.

7. blindkill

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    UPDATE: i bought Large Slink from square peg toys, it is an amazing depth toy, extremely flexible. my 2nd time using it i sunk the whole 21 inches in me and it was so fucking amazing. i just wasn't using the right toy

8. PatrickUK

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's your choice what you do, but just be very careful. Inserting toys that far into you is not recommended and it really is testing limits of your anatomy. No matter how flexible your toy is and how much you prepare there is a risk of damaging the colon or bowel perforation, resulting in an emergency hospital admission.

For the benefit of other members and visitors: this is not recommended.

Vesta likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.