1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

COVID 19(streaming binges)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ECMember, May 28, 2020.

1. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    What have you all been watching on streaming or tv during these times?

I've watched Twin Peaks(Original series), Tiger King, Outer Banks, Defending Jacob, Warrior(some Cinemax show that Bruce Lee conceptualized in the early 70s before he died)

2. La Corbeau

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've been getting into Supernatural and Sherlock.

3. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm binging She-ra and the Princesses of Power and I can't recommend it highly enough.

4. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I'm not normally into binging, but I ran through the latest season of She-Ra just so I could stop trying to avoid spoilers. I also binged the second half of Akame ga Kill.

5. Loves books

I binge watched Full House because it was being taken off Netflix. My mother and I were watching about two episodes of Greys Anatomy a night from season one onwards. Then I let her borrow ( by borrow I mean I will never own it again) my iPad mini for the last year and a half since I got a new one, and about two weeks ago I downloaded my amazon prime account to that iPad. She finished season two and three and is about 10 episodes in to season 4. Without me. Turns out she loves watching it in bed rather via my chrome cast on the TV. I don’t think she knew I could have Amazon prime on more than one device. I’m binge watching Call the Midwife again. I’m also watching my way through Criminal Minds again. I binge watch Pokémon a lot. I love happy stories.

6. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    More of a depression binge than a COVID binge, but I watched Tuca and Bertie (it's only like 10 episodes, so this wasn't hard). It starts off pretty silly, but also moves into some serious (and potentially triggering) subject matter and has some nice character growth.

Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts is another good one, with a great soudntrack.It also has a slightly diverse cast (only three humans, so there's not too much diversity, but none of the three are White).

7. Gaypjo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My boyfriend has forced me to watch anime with him. I wouldn’t call it a binge but were watching Rwby atm. Then apparently we’re watching death note. Then he’ll probs make me watch attack on titan. I am watching rick and Monty by myself atm.

8. LaurenSkye

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I just started Clone Wars. I think I'm going to start watching Buffy The Vampire Slayer soon, and I have a few older movies in mind I'd like to see including Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

I've seen every episode of Supernatural multiple times, now I'm starting to re-watch Season 3 again.

9. Loves books

I just bought the full six seasons of Private Practice on DVD so I’ll watch that, I also bought all seasons of Ghost Whisperer a couple of months ago and never got around to watching them. I also have every series of Lost Girl on DVD so I could rewatch them. I also have all of Charmed, Buffy and Angel on DVD to watch. That’s 5 sci fi shows and one medical show. It’s kind of obvious where my preference lies.

10. LaurenSkye

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm adding to my list with Supernatural seasons 3-5, Avatar the Last Airbender, and Taken*

*Taken is not the Liam Neeson movies or the spinoff TV series. It's an early-2000s Stephen Spielberg produced SciFi channel miniseries. Each episode is aprrox. 90 minutes long without the commercials. It follows three families through multiple generations spanning from WWII to the New Millennium and is about alien abductions (hence the name 'Taken') as well as government conspiracies involving the Roswell crash. No one actor appears in every episode, though a young Dakota Fanning narrates in each episode and appears in later ones as a vital character.

11. Loves books

I’ve been watching a really stupid show on Netflix called ‘ The Floor is Lava’. Teams compete in a small room where they have to reach the other side without falling in the red water that is the floor. I’m guessing it can’t be more than two foot deep if that, but once someone falls they disappear. There were a few different room styles. I’m bored and have nothing else to do.

12. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

Taken(not the Liam Nesson movies). I recall that mini series on SciFi. It aired around 02 or 03. I was in 5th grade when it aired.