1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Threesome

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by ready2bout, Feb 3, 2020.

1. ready2bout

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ok has anyone been in a threesome with 2 other guys. I have been talking with another guy and he brought up that he wants me to join him and his partner. We have exchanged pictures and everyone is on board. I am really excited about this opportunity but not sure how I will perform with 2 guys at the same time. I have no problems when it is just me and another guy. Lately I have been visiting many gay web sites and getting to know many guys. For the first time I am actually sending my picture out which I never did before. Small steps to getting involved in the LGBT community and coming out. What are your thoughts on the threesome? Should I go for it?

2. Nickw

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey. Deciding to do a threesome is something that only you can decide. I’ve done a couple. One was with two friends and we had just done an extreme canyoneering adventure and were pretty wound up. All sitting around the campfire and somehow ended up fooling around. It was a great experience because they were such good friends.

A few months later my FWB and I got together with these same guys for an evening of planned “fun”. I hated it this time after having the sort of intimacy my friend and I share. In fact, my FWB and I quit the fun and went to our own room.

I can’t see myself ever doing it again. Agreeing ahead of time to do this with a couple might not be as satisfying as you imagine. But, some of us have to learn by trying things. For me the connection is really important and it is hard to do this in a group.

I am approached fairly often by couples my age. Finding a third to join a couple is pretty common it seems. Some of these guys have been together for decades. I’ve avoided those situations because it just seems like I would be just a “toy” and that isn’t appealing at all.

As far as performing. I think that too is pretty individualized. I would caution you that there may be some peer pressure when you engage in this scenario. Once the plans are made, it might be awkward for you to bail and that means you might end up following through even though it is not for you. Remember you can always say no but it can be difficult.

3. Redwinerox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I was in one 3some with a gay married couple. I had never done anything like that before and was a bit freaked out by it, so they took the lead. I look back on the experience now and wish that I had let myself have more fun as it could have been incredibly hot. As it was I think everyone enjoyed themselves and we all ended up in the shower afterwards.

4. Rade

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Haven't been lucky enough to have a threesome but if the chance come up I'd grab it.....
    We only live once if I was you I'd do it.
    Jon

5. Destin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    More than a few. I greatly enjoy them. I'm a very naturally sexual person so the completely primitive intensity of group sex is like crack to me.

6. 1cgd

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My fiancé and I have had a few, usually unplanned when we have friends over and we’ve all had a few drinks. They’re fun, but we still both agree nothing is hotter than what we do together 1-on-1.

7. ready2bout

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks for all the responses. Still debating on what I am going to do but strongly leaning towards accepting.

8. olderwiser

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You need to be true to yourself, your feelings, your instincts, your gut, in any decision you make. You received lots of experiences from others and that is a good thing. Maybe you need to look in the mirror and ask yourself, "Is this the right thing for me to do and will I be happy with myself after it is over?" From my own experiences, I wish I had talked to the mirror more often and then maybe I would have not made some of the mistakes I have. Live and learn, that is what life is all about. Hope this made some sense...

Kmermaid00 likes this.