1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Date!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by CosmicWolf, Oct 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NickiFire

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is so so cute!!! Reading this actually helped me realize what I want in a relationship :blush: And now I've managed to stumble across a girl who totally and completely takes my breath away. We both love to smile and spend time together (we've seen each other almost every day for two weeks). I'm totally head over heels for the first time ever :blush: Good luck with everything, wishing you two so much warmth and happiness xx

CosmicWolf and beenthrdonetht like this.
  2. CosmicWolf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I hope things work out for you two ☺️

NickiFire likes this.
  3. CosmicWolf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Forgot to give an update. I went to her place on the weekend. We watched TV and played video games. And we cuddled, lots of cuddling. Lol and she kept tickling me, I guess it was only a matter of time before she discovered where I was ticklish. And we had a good ol' makeout session or two as well. Overall a pretty good day, got to spend time together and had lots of laughs.

I wish I could spend the night, but I doubt either of our parents would be cool with that. So for now one day will have to do. She hasn't been to my place yet, mainly because my parents would be all up in our business and we wouldn't get any privacy. At her place we just go up to her room and her parents don't bother us. If she came over to my place it would basically be a family dinner where she gets interrogated. I mean I think it is great my parents want to be involved, but sometimes they can take it a bit far.

NickiFire likes this.
  4. bamgeez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just finished reading this thread and omg you guys are so cute!! I wish you the best! Also this gave me some hope because I have a second date with a girl I really like on Saturday and I'm super excited ^w^

CosmicWolf and NickiFire like this.
  5. CosmicWolf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Good luck on your date!

6. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    We (I presume to speak for EC) are so happy that your rel is proceeding normally. It sounds like her parents give you a little leeway; they probably hear all that giggling and just smile. I remember, with such good feelings, how the parents of my high school dates would quietly remove themselves to another part of the house to give us some us-time. (I was a squeaky-clean A student, etc. but still I wanted to cuddle up just like everyone. And let my hands do a little walking, hehe.)

Stay warm, exchange hoodies, and do your homework!

7. CosmicWolf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Lol there is lots of hand walking ;p also we exchange hoodies every week.

Lol and my grades aren't an issue, I just got an 88% on my Chemistry exam which makes me finish this semester with a 92%. Also I got an 87% in precalculus, and everything else was 100%.

NickiFire and beenthrdonetht like this.
  8. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Awww! Would you just stop being so darn cute? (No, don't.) Wow, good work on Chemistry, I always thought that was the hardest subject. Keep up the good work!

9. Jakebusman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hope you 2 are doing ok

CosmicWolf likes this.
  10. Jakebusman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Happy Valentines day you 2

CosmicWolf likes this.
  11. cgrumms

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know your actual first date happened months ago but I'm glad to hear that you're embracing your pride and bisexuality!

CosmicWolf likes this.
  12. CosmicWolf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sorry I have been really busy and haven't had the time to leave an update in a while.
    Last weekend I went over to her place again and things got pretty intimate, I don't really want to go into detail on here, but it was a really good experience and we are a lot closer after it. Mostly making out, but we went a little bit further than that. I mean there is only so much we can do when her parents are home.

Valentines Day was good, we weren't able to spend as much time together as I would have liked though. Her cousin was having a baby so she had to go to the hospital for that after school, and I had to work. But we spent lunch together, went over to this student run cafe that makes really good food (but it's a bit too expensive to get everyday). I also gave her a couple gifts. I got her a medium sized stuffed giraffe which basically represents me cuz she calls me a giraffe since I'm a lot taller than her, and these strawberry wafer cookies that we shared on the day we met (bonus pts. cuz they are pink on Valentines day). She really liked the giraffe, carried it around all day in class, her friends took a couple pictures of her and she looked so happy, so I am glad that she likes it. She wasn't able to get me anything because her mom is on vacation in the Dominican, so she didn't have a ride into town to buy anything, she was going to get me flowers from the student council but she had no clue what room I was in during B or C block when they hand them out, and she asked me too late and they stopped selling them. But hey, it's the thought that counts. Honestly, I was just happy to see her smile, that was the only gift I needed. She also tagged me in a bunch of cute valentines day stuff on Instagram and Facebook so that was nice.

Meander, NickiFire and beenthrdonetht like this.
  13. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This gave me a warm fuzzy in this cold winter.

Along with the giraffe.

#173 beenthrdonetht, Feb 21, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
    NickiFire and CosmicWolf like this.
  14. Litebrite

Litebrite Guest

Wow this totally reminds me of my wife and I when we started dating, except we we're older ha ha.

PS love your keith/ wolfie profile image!

15. CosmicWolf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks :slight_smile: Yeah I'm big Voltron fan, nice Shiro profile pic :slight_smile:

Litebrite likes this.
  16. eleballena

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Wow, you 2 are a great couple. this girl i like also lives out of town and my parents don't want me to hang out with her because they think that she's straight and that she will break my heart. i'm not really sure about that, i'll have to figure it out. i hope one day we could cuddle like you 2 do.

CosmicWolf likes this.
  17. CosmicWolf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I hope things work out for you two, and I know it may seem like your parents are being unreasonable but they just want the best for you, I am sure if things go further they will become more supportive, and if not at least there is social media to stay in contact, It isn't quite the same but it is still great.

18. CosmicWolf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I went to my girlfriend's place again yesterday. We played some Until Dawn and watched cooking shows on youtube. Also more cuddling, and making out, and other things :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: New Development: we kissed with tongue. It was enjoyable, although it was a little awkward lol. Probably better with practice. Been a bit distracted today, keep thinking back to yesterday lol. All in all it was an amazing day.

I wish we had more than one day at her place. I wish we could just stay the night and Sunday, like spend the whole weekend together. But I doubt either of our parents would like that very much. But who knows, maybe they wouldn't mind. She still has yet to come over to my place and meet my stepmom. She has met my dad cuz he drove us to a date once. The only thing is that at my place we would have no privacy, so that's mainly why she hasn't come over before. That and transportation is a bit of an issue, unless she spends the night here and catches the school bus home afterschool the next day. Anyways, at some point she will have to come over, but it will probably end up with my parents interrogating her and checking in on us every 10-15mins with the door open. But it would still be nice for her to come over sometime.

19. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If you keep on getting good grades, and eat your veggies, the 'rents will see that your gf is a good influence on you. Just like you said to @eleballena, they want the best for you. Fortunately, you don't seem like a rebellious demon seed.

CosmicWolf likes this.
  20. CosmicWolf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Lol I've always had good grades, my lowest final grade in highschool so far is an 87% in PreCal. And I am in no way rebellious. Lmao the time I met my girlfriend was the time I was most "rebellious" and that was just skipping a school event that half the school skips anyways. I'm a good child lol. My parents are just being protective, and I mean I get it since this is my first relationship, they will like her when they get to know her better. And who knows maybe they won't be like what I imagine when she comes over, it is not like I have any past experience to go off of, my older brother never dated and this is my first time so it's a new dynamic for both me and my parents.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.