1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Threesomes.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hickeys, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Love4Ever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you. I am glad it helped. I am working to get rid of all kinds of socially imposed shames.

2. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Most of my straight guy friends take it as the ultimate proof that life is not fair that I've been with two women before and they haven't. LOL

3. Rade

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good for you..... everyone should be able to embrace their sexuality.....but alot of people hide away...

4. Love4Ever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This is so true.

5. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I had one before and it wasn't spectacular or anything. BUT, I do think part of that had to do with me only somewhat knowing one of the guys and not knowing the other really at all. It was admittedly kind of hot making out with one guy while the other watched us and jerked off. But we weren't all on the same page and I felt very uncomfortable very fast. It was a good fantasy but I wanted to leave about 20 minutes into fooling around. Thankfully, the older guy was cool with it and drove me home.

I've got nothing against them and wouldn't judge anyone for having one or wanting to have one, but sometimes they're just not for everyone.

6. LaurenSkye

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'd like to have one with a guy and a woman. That would be the best way to tell which sex I like better.

7. Mahidevran

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
  8. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    it's a tricky situation when it comes to threesomes. I've been in a lot of them, and I can say from experience that some doesn't work out and some do. It's really all about having the right chemistry you have with two individual involved.
    When you're in a relationship, it's tough because there's different needs for different people and it doesn't work when they also have different taste. It's important to communicate and set some boundaries that can be done.

9. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm in the if you are comfortable with the other two people and there was a lot of talking before removing clothes than it can be an enjoyable thing. Granted anything with sex can be a great time or really awkward and not fun.

But communication is an absolute must, you don't want any unexpected surprises. I wouldn't mind being in another, but not likely with random hook ups or people I don't know.

#29 Shorthaul, Dec 7, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  10. Loves books

I’ve often thought about it. I wouldn’t be adverse to trying it once but it could be a tricky situation. I would be worried that the third could pass on an STD. Also I don’t think I could do it with someone I was dating because if they seemed to be more interested in the third person rather than me I would be jealous. It’s less a bucket list item and more of a sexual fantasy item. It could be fun it could be awkward. Its a personal choice some people would be horrified by the idea and other people would love to try it.

11. Rade

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wouldn't mind giving it a go.....I think it would be easier if neither the other two guys were my partner. Then everyone is on the same level. And no one would get jelious....could be alot of fun too, but all 3 people need to be very comfortable with each other before taking their clothes off.....

12. I'mStillStanding

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The eternal question... if I had answered this in 2016 when I first come out, I would have said maybe but not with my partner. I can be jealous lol. I’ve not been in a relationship with a guy yet, but I’m realizing I have to stop closing myself off to experiences before I have them. I’ve always said my motto is I’ll try anything twice... the first time your too nervous with the unknown to really make an accurate assessment (there of course are a few exceptions lol)... so why would I say what I would do in a relationship that I’ve never had? Anyway it’s all about communication, I think. No matter what! Boundaries are important and being comfortable with all parties involved...

13. Yumette

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, I’ve never had a threesome but I was once offered to take part in one, hehe. This happened a long time ago when I was in my mid-twenties. I spent a week in Rome in Italy, I went there alone, and one day I got to talking with two Iocal guys at an outdoor café ( yes, my Italian was pretty decent back then, lol. ) I liked them well enough and they invited me to have lunch at the place of the other guy. I took up on their invitation and soon I found myself at the back of a vespa on our way to his home. In my naivety I thought ”well, there are two of them so obviously lunch is all they have on their mind” but I did chuckle when the younger guy I was riding with started to tell me how very close friends they are and saying things like ”he is like a brother to me” etc. At the house they did indeed immediately start up with the lunch and I was seated at the kitchen table with a wine glass in hand, and we kept chatting while I observed the two of them cooking - just how I like it; watching somebody else cook and the eating part is all I have to do, lol. Besides, it was sweet to witness how affectionate they were with each other. They, indeed, did appear to be very close.

The meal was a simple pasta dish with some good wine, and I definitely enjoyed this unexpected free lunch in the company of two nice Italian guys. We talked about love - a very fitting subject in a city like Rome :smiley:, and then came the suggestion… As I later wrote in my diary, I was most suprised by the way they approached me about it, as if it was a completely normal and natural thing. No awkwardness, and when I asked them if they’d had threesomes before, they stated that they had, yes. ”Surely, for a woman to make love with two men must be a great experience, no?” Yeah, there haven’t been many times in my life that I’ve been even a bit speechless, but that was one of them, lol.

In my diary next day I did write that had I felt a stronger erotic attraction towards them, I might have gone along with it all.. In either case, they didn’t push the subject further, but after lunch we looked at the artwork on the walls ( they were both graphic artists, I believe ) and every now and then either one of the guys would touch me lightly by the waist or give me a feathery kiss on the cheek, and… I enjoyed it, it felt nice, but then I decided that it would be best if we just returned to the city centre and left it at that. And so that’s what we did, and before we said our goodbyes, the older guy handed me his calling card and told me to get in touch if I ever came back to Rome. Back in my hotel room I had to lay down on my bed for a while and ask myself ”what the hell just happened??”

To this day, I sometimes think back on it and try to imagine how it would have been like had I said ’yes’… Anyway, that’s my little story from over twenty years ago, a nice but a bit surreal memory from my trip to Rome. :grin:

In my case, the threesome would have to be with two guys (neither one being my steady partner ) and I wouldn’t mind if they got so involved with each other that they forgot about me for a moment, heheh. I would be happy just watching. :wink:

14. LaneyM

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think it would be incredibly hard to find the right chemistry among three people. I've fantasized about it, but I don't think I'd want it for real. More power to those of you who would (or have) though, I definitely don't judge.

15. Mitsusushi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If I were in a relationship with someone which I kind of am, a threesome would terrify me. I couldn't share like that and it seems callous to me.

16. smurf

This!

Threesomes, just like any sexual experience, can be really good. Most of the time people just really suck at it because they treat it just like any other sexual experience.

The trick about threesomes is communication. I know, sexy stuff. But you have to talk to everyone involved about what they want to do, what they like, etc.

The best threesome that we have had so far was with this cute guy that we have been hooking up for years one-on-one bases with each of us. It was only until recently that we played with the idea of us all playing together at once. It was fucking mind blowing. It was like everyone was in complete sync, we all knew each others bodies, and we all knew what we wanted to be done that night. It was just amazing in all respects.

Having four hands all over your body in sync is just....amazing haha

So for anyone out there trying to do one, talk to your partners about it all. Talk about what happens if you get jealous, what they want to do, what your third person wants to do and create a plan. It doesn't have to be intricate, but it does have to happen for the most part. A lot of people are super uncomfortable with communicating before sex so a lot of people avoid it, but getting good at it can be so rewarding in any scenario.

17. Brandy Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Elbows? Well, whatever floats your boat... who am I to judge? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: