1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS4 v XBox One

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Hyde1905, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Hyde1905

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Having his conversation with my friends. Wondered what some of you guys think. Do you prefer PS4 or Xbox One?

And what games do you play on them?
    :video_game:

2. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm not a console gamer but if I had to choose I'd go with the ps4. It has way more exclusives as most Xbox games can be had on PC

3. Molko

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I started being a PlayStation one kid, then was loyal with two, ended up going to xbox 360 and then returned to PS4 after much debate. I concluded that it just has a lot better exclusives plus a few these factors I can’t remember.

I haven’t played the xbox one but given my favourite games being ps4 exclusives, with no xbox jealousy on the games I’ve seen that they have, I’m still very happy with my decision years later.

#3 Molko, Sep 2, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
  4. A Seraphim Moon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can't really choose. I actually like both equally. I play games that are on both. For instance Kingdom Hearts was originally PS exclusive, but now I'm reading the third one will come out multiplatform. Same as some of the Final Fantasy games.

So, I guess you could say that I prefer playing multiplatform games and my mood would decide which console I buy the game for.

5. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Xbox simply because of Sony's attitude to modding and cross play. Skyrim and Fallout 4 have vast amounts of mods that the PS4 will not have access to simply because Sony has a shitty attitude.

I just downloaded Neir Automata on my Xbox One and it "was" a PlayStation exclusive. And I have Final Fantasy XV... Now the only game I would like that isn't on the Xbox is Horizon Zero Dawn. The Forza games have easily converted me from Gran Turismo, especially the Horizon games. Open world and just drive what ever car you want, when ever you want, without the ridiculous difficulty ramp up of the Need For Speed games.

6. angeluscrzy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I LOVED Horizon Zero Dawn.

7. angeluscrzy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I always like having both PlayStation and Xbox consoles because there's different things I like about each one.
    PS4 definitely seems to have better exclusives, and I like the home screen better.
    But I really like the Xbox controller betrer as well as the game library screen and sorting options.
    I like having my options as broad as possible tho, so I just always end up getting both consoles.