1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ideas Would Help:

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by KenzyBell, Apr 22, 2018.

1. KenzyBell

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would like to try out different names and/or pronouns but have no name ideas of my own. Any ideas you guys have would help. If you need any information to help you, I'll give you what you need if you ask.
    Thanks! <3

2. AlexJames

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well what sort of name are you looking for? Like going into it, i knew i wanted (1) a common first name and (2) i wanted my first initial to stay the same. Are you looking for any similar stipulations? Names from any particular country or region? Do you want girl names, boy names, or gender neutral names? Knowing that sort of stuff will help us give you good ideas.

#2 AlexJames, Apr 22, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  3. KenzyBell

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I want a name that is different but not too different--My name rn isn't that common but some have the same name.
    I would like a boy name, or even gender neutral.
    The first initial doesn't matter.

4. AlexJames

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So like here are some boy names off the top of my head...Hayden, Christian, Sebastian, Theodore, Garrett, Tyler, Brandon...i heard a mom call her little boy Landon at the store the other day...these are all names i either just personally like or only knew one person with that name in the class (or job) at a time. Take Hayden for example - its a normal boys name but i've only ever known one coworker with that name, and never a classmate that i can remember. Same with Christian, i've only known two boys with that name my whole life.

Gender neutral names are Bex (literally heard this one just yesterday, me personally i think its fairly gender neutral...), Dakota, Taylor, Reagan, Riley, Reese, Quinn, Ryan, Morgan...Elliot's on this gender neutral name list but i think its more of a boys name to me, same for Kamryn. Any of these help? I would just google 'uncommon baby names' or 'gener neutral names' and see what comes up that you like. Practice introducing yourself aloud with names that stick out at you and see what feels right. Or go to the name/pronoun practice thread on here. Or if you're lucky have a few friends try out names with you.

#4 AlexJames, Apr 23, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
  5. KenzyBell

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you so much!! I really like Hayden, Landon, Dakota, and Ryan. That was a lot of help!

AlexJames likes this.