1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How would you describe your preferred role in bed?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Destin, Mar 19, 2018.

?

What is your preferred role in bed?

1. Top

10 vote(s)
    15.2%
  2. Bottom

15 vote(s)
    22.7%
  3. Versatile

31 vote(s)
    47.0%
  4. Other (please explain)

10 vote(s)
    15.2%
  1. youknow201

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Never had sex with a guy so I guess I don't really know for sure but I would go with Top. I have never had any desire to be penetrated at all, and actually when I think about it I get turned off quick lol. But if I ever end with a guy in a committed deep relationship and that's something he needs I won't mind being versatile.

2. Biguyjosh

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
  3. Shoei Loei

Shoei Loei Guest

I chose other, mostly because I haven’t had too much intimate experience with others (to be honest lol). Also because I tend to lean towards the asexual side when it comes to intimacy. So I’m not fully sure which role I would be comfortable with. I suppose I could be versatile, and it would depend on the partner I was with. I’m more dominant over some people, and with others I’m more submissive. There are times when I want to be in control, and times when I would want to let the other person have more of the control. I fancy myself a top, but I guess I could go either way, depending on the person. I’ll know once I’ve had the experience of being in a real, lasting relationship though.

#43 Shoei Loei, Apr 15, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2018
  4. Storm101

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Bottom.

I’ve never had sex, but I think that’s what I would prefer. I usually take a leader ship role around my friends and family because I feel the need to protect and help them, but I also want a chance to let go of those things and just be submissive with a guy I feel safe with. To just let someone else take charge for awhile. Anyone else feel that way? That’s always been a desire of mine, to just be submissive and give control to some one else in a sexual situation. Lol sorry I’m getting carried away XD

5. Biguy45

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Bottom. I’ve never had anal sex with a man, but it’s what I would like. As far as blow jobs, I prefer giving them to receivng them. Also, I prefer masculine men

6. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Probably true.

Certainly it's something I've thought of for my situation. I have zero sexual experience involving another person or persons--not even a circle jerk as a teenager--so I can at best only speculate. Who knows what would happen under the right circumstances? I'm not ruling any possibility out.

The more solid and lasting the relationship, the more likely it is that I'd be willing to try different things.

Also I have to wonder to what degree my perceptions of myself are based on what I might actually like, and what is other factors. One issue I have, for example, is a fear of HIV. (I remember the 80s AIDS crisis.) So when I think l like I'm not likely to be interested in being a bottom for anal sex how much is this thought because I don't think it's for me, and how much is a fear of HIV?

#46 BMC77, Apr 15, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  7. Biguy45

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    The fear of disease can certainly be a factor. The reason I think I’d like bottoming is because I’ve been doing it to myself since I was a teenager. Also, I’m naturally submissive sexually. Don’t know that I’ll ever have anal sex with a man though I have with a woman

8. PlantSoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    OP, what you're calling "versatile" is actually known as a "Switch" in the BDSM community.

Bottom or Submissive, I prefer the latter.

I like being submissive to my fiancé. I love that she loves to take the lead.

9. PlantSoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This is so true.

10. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think it's very likely I'll still be a virgin when I take up residence in the skull orchard. I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of hookups. And--I know this sounds pessimistic--but I honestly see myself unmarketable for a relationship. I can't say it would never happen, but it seems highly unlikely. So unlikely I frankly haven't seen any reason to even bother trying to date.

#50 BMC77, Apr 15, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  11. 21zephyr

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Two things- first, have faith in yourself- I feel the same way, but I’m determined to have someone in my life. Never give up hope!!!

Secondly, I’ve never heard the term skull orchard in reference to a cemetery. That might be my favorite reference of all time! That term alone should get you laid.

Thanks, you made my week!!!!