1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dying alone

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Yeahyeah2, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Yeahyeah2

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sometimes I think I’m going to die alone and with not love. It’s something very awful to think about and I get scared at those times. No one is going to love me again in a romantic way and sometimes I feel that I can live with that but some others I get sad that maybe that’s the way it’s going to be.

2. Rana

Rana Guest

I feel this way sometimes too. I also know others who feel this way. Sometimes life gets lonely, and sometimes we might be with others and still feel alone. I think so much of this feeling is more about how we feel about ourselves than our actual situation. I definitely went through a bout of depression when my relationship ended last September. I still have ups and downs. As hard as it is, know that you will have good days again, and have hope if you can. You will find love again. ❤️

3. DinoArtist

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm afraid the same will happen to me as well. However though, I think if I was with someone they'll probably end up making me die sooner rather than later. So there's that to think about.

4. Rana

Rana Guest

Awe, no. Why do you think being someone will make you die sooner?
    :frowning2:

DinoArtist likes this.
  5. DinoArtist

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    They're crazy, toxic, and manipulative. They only see for what they can get out of me. Never caring for my thoughts and feelings.

6. Jerrylee

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have the same feeling with u. I am hopeless to find the right one. I cannot come out because coming out will have a big influence towards my job negatively in where I live. I don't have any friends who have the same sexual orientation with me. So I tried to find friends or Boy friend online. It turned out really difficult for me to find friends or the right one. I don't know why.

I filtered those who only for fun or hookup. Then I say hi to those who look honest and looking for Long term. None of them are focusing on the conversation. They seem to be very picky that even if my face pic passed, the conversation also won't last.

I don't know what kind of advice I can give u. But at least, I have the same feeling with u. You are not alone. You have my support!

7. Guywest79

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've got this friend of few years he'
    Not into.me and for any fun we have...non sexual....hes very mean....i wish I.had other gay friends....hard to meet gay ppl as friends with my schedule.....ugh...but hes toxic and i think i need to not have much to do with him. QUOTE="DinoArtist, post: 6582042, member: 91203"]They're crazy, toxic, and manipulative. They only see for what they can get out of me. Never caring for my thoughts and feelings.[/QU

8. Sundara

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Me too, I worry dying alone.

#8 Sundara, Apr 16, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  9. Sundara

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Me too, I worry dying alone. Even, I did it to two people I have met in my life. I have tried to love my wife and a guy. I know my love to my wife is not about passion but to obey culture and religion. I know the way how to love a guy from my experience.
    If I were I single, I would to explore again and find the right guy who really click with me, that is my plan and my dreams.

10. TheFox

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, I feel the same way too sometimes. I try to keep busy until the worst of it goes away. Or is suppressed in the back of my head.

11. Richard321

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hmmm, I think it will be easier to die alone rather than to die having someone else to worry about or to die having someone else worrying about me. Sorry, I didn't know how to use punctuation on that!

12. Rich319

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You are not alone It isn't easy to imagine dying without knowing love. It is torture at times. But maybe knowing that you are not alone (here) and that there are people on this site who do care. To know you are loved can help. Just don't give up please !

Richard321 likes this.
  13. Rin311

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's my worst fear. I also feel that being gay makes it more likely in a way. I keep reminding myself that I'm young and have many years ahead of me to solve this but it still scares me.