1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Love Magazines On My Belly

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Wilma799, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Wilma799

Wilma799 New Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi, this is a really fucking random thing. But I just love to have my magazines and some of my magazine like books on my belly. It feels so nice.

I wonder if anybody else does this or if I'm an idiot? :wink:

2. Shoei Loei

Shoei Loei Guest

Is it the pressure of it that you like? I’ve never specifically put things like books or magazines on my stomach (I don’t like the feeling of things touching my stomach), but I do like pressure in some areas like my stomach. I prefer a weighted blanket or pillow, or just laying on my stomach creates a pressure feeling also. It just feels soothing.

3. Wilma799

Wilma799 New Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dont know. But it feels so good and I can like be laying with a magazine on my belly for hours. And I always try to touch the magazine on my belly. And I like when other persons are like holding a magazine near their belly.

4. Wilma799

Wilma799 New Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The magazine is like cold ond it feels so nice having the paper just tuching my belly. I have one magazine that is my favourite. And that one have som pressure to it. You have to try it yourself to understand what the feeling is like.