Am I doing it wrong?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by quebec, Mar 10, 2018.

1. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have heard a lot about how good it feels to stimulate the prostate. However, when I have used a dildo (several different sizes) I don't feel anything special. I mean, I have no problem taking the the dildo...it's actually pretty easy and it feels ok, but no big turn-on. Am I doing something wrong?
    ....David :gay_pride_flag:

2. JaimeGaye

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's easier to experience prostrate stimulation during rear entry rather than missionary and size definitely matters.

3. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe you should try a dedicated prostate massager. They are specially designed to stimulate the prostate in a way that conventional dildo's are not. They're inexpensive and can be purchased fairly easily online

4. smurf

For me, the prostate has never been this mind blowing experience. Its been fun, but not something I crave.

That being said, bottoming for a person feels completely different to me than a dildo. While both are fun, I do get far more pleasure with a guy mainly from the psychological thing of someone inside of me and me making them feel good. Him doing stuff to my prostate is just the cherry on top.

So maybe dildos just aren't for you and that's also fine :slight_smile:

5. dudette

I thought that I am the only one who has this :O
    many bottoms talk about sizes and how they matter, and I just jizz in my pants by the idea of bottoming even if it is non-anal.

This actually makes me wonder if bottom is about the psychological thing or physical thing.

#5 dudette, Mar 12, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  6. smurf

Def both. I have met bottoms who could care less who or what is up there, if it hits the right place they are loving it haha I have also had friend who melt when you do the right thing to them.

Sex is just this weird buffet where there are no rules and everything goes as long as consent is there :slight_smile: