1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you like your body?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MadDog, Nov 21, 2017.

1. TrevinMichael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was called fant by my family which led to me going down to 125 my freshman year in college then 6 months later I went to 180 my highest weight and it was back and forth all my adult life.

There was abuse in my childhood. I have never been given anything I had to fight for where I am now.

2. Baby K

Baby K Guest

I am not saying I don't like the way my body looks, but just a few years ago I was going to the gym much more regularly and had a much better image of myself. I also just found out after trying for awhile with artificial insemination that I am finally pregnant and a over 3 weeks now. I will certainly having a drastic body change within the next several months so I will see how I view myself as a pregnant women.

3. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Crongratulations on your pregnancy, that's excellent news. All the best! x

4. Baby K

Baby K Guest

Thank You, we are both so excited and I am really excited to carry this baby and deliver this baby.

5. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, all the best of luck to you and your partner/wife on this new and very exciting journey with your new baby!

6. Baby K

Baby K Guest

Thank You so much.

7. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No problem! I find it awesome and so motivating and inspiring to see interracial queer love stories have an happy ending. There is so little visibility for it and it definitely made my day! :slight_smile:

8. Baby K

Baby K Guest

We are definitely in the minority, but our love for each other has been long and strong. I met her way back in college when I was 20 and she was 21 on our school basketball team.

9. Gabbmaster

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Not at all. I hate every single thing about my body.

10. Mahidevran

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    not really.
    I wish I had more broad shoulders. I also tend to see myself as quite fat (probably I'm not, but you know... body image and all that).
    I never liked my nose much, but it's at least pretty masculine. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: the only things I really like about myself are my eyes. and I get to like my hands more, they are pretty masculine as well.
    weird thing, I'm being generally considered attractive.

11. callistia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't really like being skinny, not looking muscular at all, and being somewhat short (especially compared to a lot of people in my town) because I think it makes me look kind of weak. I don't like the way my hair is. I'll probably change it at some point but I don't want people to make a big deal out of it right now. I don't like that my legs are long (proportionally) and my waist and hips are smaller (proportionally). It just makes it a bit harder to find jeans that are long enough but also fit my waist size.
    I like my eyes. I guess this isn't necessarily a part of my body, but I like the way my glasses look on my face. I like the size of my feet (it's really easy to find shoes that fit me, which is pretty nice). I like the little freckle on my nose.
    I probably didn't need to explain as much as I did, and this post probably didn't have to be as long as it was, but here it is.

12. Chibi

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I really wish I was taller. No one ever takes me seriously because of my small frame.T^T

13. BiDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I’m pretty comfortable with my body, which is probably surprising considering that I’m trans. I don’t like my legs though, I feel like I’m too thin even though that’s just my body type.