1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Get Rid of Negative Thoughts on Crossdressing fetish

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Justinian20, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Justinian20

I always have these negative thoughts like how my fetish and desire for wanting to crossdress won't attract anyone to me, like gay men don't really have crossdressing fetishes and that just makes me think I should get rid of it to have more chance with a guy.

But on the other hand I think my fetishes are a part of me and I want to get rid of the negative thoughts I sometimes address to crossdressing as a fetish. I enjoy crossdressing a lot but it really makes me worry, very few gay men are into crossdressing men.

I just don't know what to really do.

2. jam93

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not gay, but I like the idea of having a boyfriend who crossdresses. I think it sounds really fun, especially if he's good at it and looks half way decent while doing it. Maybe it's because I've got a bit of a thing for crossdressing and feminisation myself? Who knows. Anyway, my point is I'm sure there are guys out there who'd be happy to date you, crossdresser or not, you've just got to find them.

gravechild likes this.
  3. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It's true that many people (not just gay men) are turned off, confused by, or threatened by males who cross dress. That said, you'll also find folk all across the spectrum who are turned on by it. Are you open to giving those outside the gay male demographic a chance?

4. Justinian20

I am open to Bisexual men, but I'm not so sure about straight men, because they would likely want to go all the way and I don't quite want to do that. So I am open to either gay men or Bisexual men.

gravechild likes this.
  5. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    What do you mean by "all the way"? So long that you're open and upfront about it, there should be no unpleasant surprises.

6. Justinian20

What I mean by all the way is I am seeking a Dominant person to be able to do "forced" (not really forced because I like it and enjoy it) crossdressing. And in a BDSM relationship like this, sometimes people go all the way and do breasts and things like that. I do not want breasts or anything like that. All that means is Yes I will be open and upfront about my crossdressing fetish and that'll lead to amazing sex and an amazing relationship.

gravechild likes this.
  7. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    <--- like boys who wear skirts. However I am not single, but I know I am not the only one who thinks cross dressing can be quite the turn on.

Kinks or fetishes are like pizza toppings, some people only like cheese or pepperoni/sausage and than there are people who put pineapples or kale on their pizza. Find someone who likes the same kind of pizza toppings you like and don't worry about the people who don't like your pizza.

TheAffect and gravechild like this.