1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What in the world is happening

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by AgenderMoose, Oct 8, 2017.

1. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello EC! It has been a long time, but the agender skelemoose has returned. With a lot of stories and a decent amount of confusion.

So. My previous boyfriend of one year broke up with me because I told him I wasn't likely going to want to have sex with him. Identifying as asexual, I didn't really feel any sexual attraction, and he considered that a deal breaker. Which was fine, I kinda expected it.

But here's the kicker. Two weeks later, I started dating another guy. And I've really hit it off with him, I really like him a lot. And uh... Well. For once in my life I've felt sexual attraction. And rather strongly. And I don't understand. I've literally never felt like this with someone before. And it's made me feel incredibly confused about my sexual orientation. Do I still consider myself ace? Demi? Or do I go all the way and call myself pansexual? Have I always been sexual and this guy happened to be my awakening to people? Was the reason for me not wanting to have sex with my ex just because I really wasn't attracted to him? This is the first time I've ever felt this way about someone and I'm just super confused.

2. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can change your label if it fits. Maybe you weren't attracted to the other guy....sometimes it takes a while to experience attraction like this.

3. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've kinda figured as much, but hell, I don't even know what fits at this point :cold_sweat: guess that's my struggle now lol

4. Lia444

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Maybe you just hadn’t met the right guy yet! I wouldn’t worry about a label for now enjoy the new relationship and decide later on.

5. bookworm18

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Maybe you weren't super attracted to the other guy. Or you could be demi. Really you can identify how ever you want and with whatever label you feel fits the best.

6. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Right on. That makes sense. Thank you all for the input. It really helps.

bookworm18 likes this.