1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I did it, I finally came out. Now i'm terrified.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by FrogCAT, Sep 26, 2017.

1. FrogCAT

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, things went, not better, but certainly different than what I thought would happen. Firstly, he didn't say anything about me being trans, or even the email on Sunday, but I suspect that's because we didn't really have any time alone. But today he didn't mention anything until we got back from a shopping trip(went and got me a Deadpool shirt), but he only asked if I sent him an email. Nothing else, just, 'did you send me an email'. Honestly I'm mostly relieved It wasn't made into a big thing, but I feel like it was too small of a thing? If that makes sense? Any who, I've been looking at girl clothes on amazon, might order some to show how serious about this I am(he can see everything I buy through Wells Fargo). Any tips on how to know what my sizes are for clothes? I've looked but everything is just so complicated, girls sizes make no sense.

Also, I've been thinking about who to come out to next (It feels like it'll be much easier to do so now that I've done it once), and my older bro and my bestest friend ever are definitely next on the list.

#21 FrogCAT, Oct 1, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
  2. BiDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    A few tips for girls pants are if you take the waist and wrap it around your neck, you can see if it will fit or not. If the tips touch, it fits. Only the tips. I’m not so sure for shirts, but there are many guides online! Also, girls jeans are terrible— they have no pockets! I’ve started buying my jeans in the boys section.

It’s always easier to come out to people after you’ve already done it once, and I would recommend telling your friend first, because if they don’t support you just lose them. You should ask your brother his views on LGBT+, maybe “for a school project” or something like that, and then decide to tell him or not.

I’m glad your dad accepts you, and good luck! <3

3. NewTheresa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I want to give you a huge gigantic huge... Hang in there. Do you have some friends accepting you can talk or text with? There also some hot lines... I feel like from time to time, why am I doing this, am I just supposed to be str8? everythinks I'm crazy. I don't have the answers, but I'm giving you a hug. Hopefully in a few minutes to an hour any panic will sub side. for a while. Send me a note if you want...just keep talking if you need to