1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbian?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Lesbianish, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Lesbianish

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    For almost 5 years I was certain I was a true lesbian. Now that I'm starting college, I have been exposed to different types of people, that being trans men; men who were born females (if I'm using that term right). Anyway, I'm starting to get feelings for this trans guy I met, or at least I think I am. Does this change my sexuality? I have always been somewhat attracted to people more feminine. The thought of me being with a man didn't sound right, being with a feminine trans man sounds good actually. Any thoughts? I may be stupid for asking this, but I'm just curious. And please don't take anything I said the wrong way, I'm just here seeking advice.

Thank you!

2. Ldt0791

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi. I am new to this. I have been questioning myself for a while. Im 26. I have always dated guys in the past but never explored my full sexuality. I am currently engaged and we have two children together. I am almost always hesitant to talk to him about me as myself because of how he might take it. What do I do??

3. Jenny173

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I honestly don't think it changes your sexuality. Although they are men they were still born female and maybe that's what you are finding attractive.

4. Islanzadi

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The label you put on yourself shouldn't restrict you from following your feelings :slight_smile: Plus, from what you said you seem to be attracted to feminity, which in fact doesn't invalidate your sexuality.

Anne1972 likes this.