1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Always feeling sad

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by crystalbal, Jul 17, 2017.

1. crystalbal

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello Members,

I would like to share with you about something that is bothering me.

I always tend to feel sad. I feel like there's this dark cloud of sadness in my mind.

I feel like my life is very worthless. I just graduated with a degree but with bad grades. Most of my peers who have graduated have managed to find a job and it's very tough for me.

I feel like a useless person. It's like I don't have anything to look forward to in life. I feel that I have wasted my childhood and teenage years.

I used to enjoy my birthday until 25 years old. I would personally buy a cake and cut it with my family. After 25 years old, I have stopped buying cake for my birthday. I just lost interest in celebrating my birthday. I'm sharing this incident to show how I'm starting to lose interest in my happiness in life.

I would like to seek your advice on how I can overcome this feeling of sadness and get rid of it.

2. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Get a professional therapist. As much as I wish something like a thankfulness list every day would actually work, they just don't cut it when you are suffering through life.

3. crystalbal

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks for your reply Myclosetisfull. I'll try to seek a therapist's help.