1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone have bi-dar?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Tomás1, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Tomás1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm good at gay-dar & str8-dar … I'm wondering if anyone here has perfected their bi-dar, & could give me some tips. Gay guys compared to bi guy's generally seem more femme, their clothes & hair more perfect.

W my gay-dar for men, there's the clothes & good hygiene … yet nothing more key than an a turning head & extended eye contact.

W my str8-dar for women, there's returning a smile, sexual tension (energy), & touch.

Anything else? I'm curious because I've had gfs break up w me when they find m bi. Quality gay guys usually want a partner, & not a bi guy.

#1 Tomás1, Jun 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  2. usatanhani87

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Besides my mom and my cousin I don't know any bisexual people in real life. I've never met another bisexual man. I have gay friends but I didn't know they were gay until they told me, I have no way to tell.

3. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Do you lead conversation with the fact you are bi or something? It shouldn't really be important. Just let people know you are interested in them, they don't need to know your sexuality unless they ask and if you two are really compatible they won't leave you mid relationship just because you are bi.

As for perfect hair, well I don't think that's true at all. Straight people where I live have "perfect hair" and comb it obsessively to look the EXACT same every day.

4. enbybean

an old friend of mine messaged me on instagram a few weeks ago, telling me that she's bi.... i called it when we were friends 4ish years ago, and i was right! she has a gf now and they're going steady. she's coming to her first pride with me this month and i'm so happy for her.

it's good to be conscious of who seems too inquisitive about sexuality stuff to be straight. she was asking me very specific things. i'm very happy for her and proud of my bi-dar, haha!

5. CharacterStudy

Nope. I have good gay-dar for men. OK gay-dar for women. My bi-dar is non-existent.

6. skittlz

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The only bi-dar I have is when I get noticibly mixed signals from my straight and gaydar. Yeah.