1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will I ever lose my virginity?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tre, May 19, 2017.

1. Tre

Tre

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm pretty average looking and extremely socially awkward. I don't care if some people like awkward and weird girls. I don't actually trust those people. Since I'm so weird, I doubt anyone will be into me. It seems like everyone I meet sees me as subhuman. I can't even make friends.

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey you will get there you just need to find your equal. I am below average and have anxiety etc but I have a girlfriend, there is someone out there for you try not to get disheartened.

3. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As silverhalo said, there is someone out there for you. Like both of you, I'm also below average looks-wise and have social anxiety, am a shy, quiet introvert who'd much rather spend time surrounded by animals than people. Yet I've had a few boyfriends, two girlfriends and have a handful of close friends. I don't trust people easily or let them into my friendship circle easily, but the ones I have as friends, really mean the world to me. I can be myself around them. So there's hope for you too. You shouldn't keep bringing yourself down. You are worthy of friendship, and eventually, love. You just have to keep telling yourself that and soon you will not only believe it, but also live it. Chin up, you're not alone, and you won't be alone forever. Just keep on motivating yourself. I wish you all the best in building up your confidence in yourself!

4. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Honestly, I've seen your pictures here and there, and I think none of you looks half bad. :grin:

What do you mean when you say you don't trust people who like "weird" girls? Would you want to be liked by people who like stereotypically attractive girls?

#4 Dryad, May 19, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2017
  5. Tre

Tre

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Finding my equal is what I'm worried about. I don't really know what girls are into me, but a lot of the guys that are into me are shutin guys who don't have much interests beyond stereotypically geeky things. I'm worried this says something bad about who's my equal. I'm vaguely geeky, but I don't have much stereotypically geeky interests. I'm also pretty spiritual, but most of those guys are hardcore skeptics and atheists. I don't know if they thought we were at the same level or something? We barely have anything in common. I guess my geeky writing style and way of talking is killing my chances of finding someone.

6. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    But those people arent your equal. You will find her, dont worry about what kind of guys like you haha. Just get out there and meet people and she will turn up.

7. Tre

Tre

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    How do I know they're not secretly my equal? I doubt they approach stereotypically attractive girls. So I kind of feel like being approached by strange guys reflects on who I am. Do the guys who find me attractive reflect on the girls who find me attractive. One girl who found me attractive was kind of similar to the guys that approach me.

8. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not saying the girls won't be like the guys but I just think you are overthinking it. You said they didn't have anything in common with them therefor they aren't the people for you, I'm not saying your ideal partner has to be exactly like you but it's good to have some things in common.

9. Tre

Tre

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    What makes it hurt is that I like to think my geeky traits are hidden during first impressions or at least subtle and in the background. I can get a bit geeky about some things, but it's generally non-stereotypical stuff like art or makeup. Even the more stereotypically geeky things tend to be more on the obscure or random stuff. So I'm not into stuff like comics, hardcore gaming, cosplaying, marvel etc. So I feel like they're zeroing in on a side of me I just don't want to emphasize. I'd rather be with someone who's more diverse.

10. SkylarLovesGlee

Honestly, I feel this way too. I've only ever been in one serious relationship but I got really distant so we broke up. I feel like everyone else is normal except for me... It's even difficult for me to make friends because I have Selective Mutism and it makes me pretty depressed tbh. I think the best thing you can do is hope for the future. I'm sure there's someone out there for you. You're only at the beginning of your life and you've got a lot ahead of you.

11. DanielaKc

You say you're average pretty, right? it shouldn't be hard. Now, if you want it to be magical and special with someone you love and who loves all of your geeky-self back, then that's another story. Maybe it'll take a little longer but it'll happen. It has to happen. Right?

12. Tre

Tre

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't want someone special. I just want someone who's attractive to me, fun to be around and won't make me feel weird. Too bad a lot of people make me feel weird.

13. nightshift

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Statistically the answer is absolutely yes.

In fact, the more punishment you're willing to take (i.e. rejection), the more likely you are to get laid. Find the right dynamic with the right woman and you'll be set.

14. DanielaKc

How do people make you feel weird though?

15. Flowey

What's about a pretty geeky girl? Would you like a pretty geeky girl?

16. Tre

Tre

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Not ideal. I prefer someone with more diverse interests and charisma.

17. Flowey

What kind of interests?

18. Tre

Tre

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't really care to be honest. Just diverse ones that involve getting out of the house.

19. DanielaKc

Yeah what about a super smart and charming hockey player, who does enduro and loves herself more than she could ever love you?

You remind me of someone...

Maybe you need someone to come and take it along with the rest of you and your heart

You sound like if you were super bored

That's what you need

#19 DanielaKc, May 20, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2017