1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peeing or orgasming??

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by artition, Apr 20, 2017.

1. artition

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So. I'm a lesbian. My girlfriend and I have had sex since February. And basically we have been triying to get eachother to orgasm. But, I am confused. I have read up on articles dealing with this. I have heard of the word squirting. I'm so confused, we would be having sex and everything was A OK and then all of a sudden I'd have to pee or the feeling of it. But I went to the bathroom several times before. I read an article stating the liquid's make up and composition, but when orgasming, doesn't my vagina have to like "clench" and my body react in some way. Because when this happens i feel more of a shock because I thought I was peeing. Help? I don't really want to tell my girlfriend I've been peeing on her.

2. PrinceVegeta

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you don't stop, and let the ummm "feeling" do it's thing, it probably will clench and you WILL orgasm. Strangely enough, the "feeling of having to pee" is what many girls experience when about to orgasm and is completely normal. unless.. legit somehow you really have peed, that is an issue I am unsure about :s

#2 PrinceVegeta, Apr 20, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  3. Really

It's unlikely if you've emptied your bladder. Have you checked what it smells like? Because you'll know if it's urine. :astonished:

4. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've only heard of squirting in reference to female ejaculation.

5. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I read what appeared to be a credible article sometime back that someone had studied this and determined that 'squirting' on orgasm is, in fact, peeing. I have no personal knowledge of this, and cannot say with any certainty that this is the case, but that was the claim at the time, and it seemed to be based on a decent amount of study on the issue.

6. AuroraBorealis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm pretty sure it's urine. Like someone said, the urge to urinate is common when a woman is about to orgasm. I know most of the when I orgasm that I'd be able to pee if I tried and 95% of the time after sex or masturbation I do have to go to the restroom.

7. skittlz

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    well, unless if it smells really bad it shouldn't be an issue.

8. Dollop

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    although i am the wrong gender to truely know, i do know it is normal to squirt, and that the feeling of squirting is like feeling like you need to pee. is it pee? i dont know but if your having good time and ur girl friend is happy then who cares :slight_smile:

9. AlexJames

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah i've read something similar, mostly cause i was confused about the whole thing. It said that some girls can and some girls cant and yes whatever it is, it will have some urine in it. But i dont even remember where i read the article so who knows how credible the source was, it just sounded scientific and professional to me.

---------- Post added 23rd Apr 2017 at 11:41 PM ----------

This. I'm a virgin but even masturbating, its not uncommon that like thirty minutes later i have to go to the bathroom. Even if i made sure to go beforehand.