1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Anti gay Oklahoma lawmaker caught in hotel room with underage boy

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by AwesomGaytheist, Mar 16, 2017.

1. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Christianity rules in America. Christians can create a CULTURE of hate and contempt towards the gay community but for GODs sake dont have sex within a 1000 feet of a Christian church - less you be struck by lightening.

2. Linkmaste

That's utterly barbaric. Come to Canada, we don't have stupid laws like that.

3. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've been trying for years. I feel trapped, and it's only getting worse it seems.

It feels like my efforts are in vain, but is there some sort of group I should be getting in contact with? It's hard leaving due to financial reasons, and harder getting a temporary job here due to discrimination and uncertain safety.

If only my rich dad didn't care so much about my "lifestyle choices" I could focus on the future.

4. skittlz

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    guilty much?

5. Linkmaste

Well off topic wise, it will be hard to get into Canada. We only want the cream of the crop (yeah I know that sounds horrible I didn't make the rules) and we are tightening our regime because so many muslims flocked to our boarders in Quebec these past few months (which are in Jail I hope you all know, not in good conditions either)

Um, if you go to our Canada.gov website, we have a whole Immigration and Refugee page that you can look up :slight_smile:

6. PlantSoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, I'm sorry, but what is with top democrat officials in DC and #Pizzagate. Seriously, do some research before you start making generalizations. I'm sure you wouldn't want anyone to make a generalization about you since you're LGBT.

---------- Post added 2nd Apr 2017 at 01:09 PM ----------

I'm glad he was caught. #draintheswamp

7. dyl pickle

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    People suck ass. Whatever if he's coming to terms with his sexuality, but a child has always and always should be off limits. Nobody in their right mind does that kind of sh*t.

8. sldanlm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Although I agree with you in general about using single examples to make generalizations against an entire group, your example is a bad one. Pizzagate isn't even real, never was. It's total fiction, not even a shred of truth to it at all. (or as Trump would say, fake news) Even the main guy who initially spread the story, a far alt.right wing commentator named Alex Jones, recently confirmed this and apologized to his audience. (and he rarely apologizes for anything) The sad thing about this particular lie was it could've gotten some innocent people killed when that guy with the rifle decided to rescue children who were never there.

---------- Post added 3rd Apr 2017 at 09:53 AM ----------

Canada's too cold for me in the winter. Can't you just annex Florida or something? :slight_smile: There's already a lot of Canadians there anyway.

#28 sldanlm, Apr 3, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  9. bluesunlight

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Is this sarcasm or not? Anyone who actually bought #Pizzagate or believes Hillary Clinton runs a clandestine child trafficking ring is believing what they want to hear and/or just plain gullible. I believe the guy who spread the #Pizzagate nonsense was Michael Flynn's son, who are both pathological liars and conspiracy theory nut jobs.

10. Cadi04

Stuff like this makes people hate LGBT more also.sadly.

11. caustic

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    How surprising

12. What's next? Head of the DEA caught with meth? Donald Trump is secretly Mexican?