1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's the last thing you laughed uncontrollably at?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Chickzak, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Chickzak

I love those moments when you see something or hear someone say something and it's so hilariously funny you just can't stop laughing :slight_smile: Sometimes where you literally have tears of laughter rolling down your cheeks, or you're clutching your stomach because it's so funny. And it's those moments you look back on that make you smile SO much, regardless of what situation you're in now!

So share a moment or two where you've laughed like that; at the least, it might make others smile or make their day :thumbsup:

2. sonic1337111

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In the day of the doctor (50th anniversary doctor who episode) when the 11th/12th doctor bowed towards both of the queens and said "Hello Ladies"

3. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm revisiting a Bob Ross Mario Paint video Joel from Vinesauce did over a year ago, and this weird Tolkien accent he does around the 31 minute mark is the greatest thing ever.

4. Totesgaybrah

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This morning, my friends name and avatar on skype.

5. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was out on a dinner date and the place was really nice and they even had live entertainment. There was this band that featured a female vocalist. What I found so uncontrollably funny was that this female vocalist had gotten really into her performance of this particular song that her two front teeth fell out right in the middle of her hitting a high note. The teeth fell to the floor right in front of the audience. Not to be noticed or make her feel worse than she already did. I was laughing hysterically inside that I had to excuse myself and run to the bathroom because I was laughing so hard that I almost peed in my pants.

6. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I found out somebody I go to university went to the same highschool as I did (at different times though). She was talking about a teacher and accidentally said a similar sounding apartment name instead of the teachers name :lol:

7. Winter Maiden

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    it was a clip of a video with Carl's face (from Jimmy Neutron) put on to the body of another person. Then he asks "Are you gonna finish that?" and the part that got me was when the camera zooms in on his face all of a sudden and Carl lets out a soft "Ahhh". I wasn't ready for that in the slightest so I lost it x'D

8. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've been trying to cheer myself up, it called for some well-missed videos.

Like this.
    [YOUTUBE]jFCMlUgjhcs[/YOUTUBE]

9. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The only thing in my life which had me crying and unable to breath from laughter was this scene from the film Diary Of A Wimpy Kid: Dog Days. I have no idea why.

10. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    lol!!!

11. MisterMissy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One of my managers at work was telling us what might happen if we ran out of a certain key item that we sell most often, and what each of the other managers would likely say if we were to run out. He then proceeded to perfectly capture the exact reaction and choice of words the other managers would use, and it was so spot on that I just couldn't help but bust a gut laughing and giggling, as I bent over in hilarity.

12. CJliving

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    It wasn't quite bust a gut but close. Bianca Del Rio posted a picture of T Rump captioned, "I'm not orange! #Impeach" :lol: :eusa_clap

Or, slightly more to the silly side, but I laughed longer, I was laying in bed last night imagining Steve Rogers being made to watch Hercules and then the Avengers just tormenting him with the songs constantly forever and Thor starts to refer to him as "the other god". (I'm super stupid-geeky, I know.)

#12 CJliving, Feb 18, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
  13. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is a mag advertisement for Toysrus; a shop with lots of toys for children
    [​IMG]

14. Brink1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I was with my then girlfriend in a shop where they sold bras. They had bras that were just a little tacky, you know? Those with really fluorescent colors and with a zebra stripe or something like that. My girl was a really butch girl. We went inside and said to each other that we had to choose the most ugliest bra, get in the fitting room and make the most ridiculous photo of ourselfs with that bra.
    Some saleslady went to talk to us and my girlfriend just grabbed an ugly bra en rushed inside a fitting room. I went in the fitting room next to her.
    The saleslady kept harassing my girlfriend if she liked the bra and if it fitted. My girlfriend mumbled that she didn't like the bra and wanted to leave the fitting room. (Mind you, my girlfriend was a big girl, with an F-cup). The saleslady went to take the bra from her, when she wanted to leave the fitting room, looked at the bra and my girlfriend and said: "..... A C-cup???..." "Yeah, it didn't fit me, goodbye!" and ran out of the store.

I was still in the fitting room and had heard everything. Trying not to laugh, I almost choked. I had to calm down, before I could leave the fitting room. That took me a minute, then I got my act together and left the fitting room. The saleslady looked at me, when I gave her my bra (An A-Cup, while I have an E-cup), raised her eyebrow and told me my girlfriend ran out of the store. I said: okay, I'm gonna go to her, thank you! And walked really fast out of the store where my girlfriend was waiting for me with a big grin on her face. When we were out of hearing distance, we laughed our asses off.
    Oh, and I made the most humorous photo (with the bra on and the underpants on my head).

#14 Brink1, Feb 20, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  15. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  16. Joelouis

17. happydavid

Gender Pronoun: