1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I like wearing women's clothes a lot(why do I)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Justinian20, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Justinian20

One thing I like to do a lot and which really strangely turns me on a lot is wearing women's clothing whether it be pink panties, stockings or a dress.

So I am definitely a feminine boy who likes wearing nail polish and makeup. One thing though is I'm trying to think of a reason why I am turned on by wearing women's clothing and being treated like a girl by a boyfriend. But I am not transgender because I do not consider myself female.

I am a male who is very feminine and I'm proud of the fact I can express my femininity in the ways I do.

My family on the other hand don't approve of me being feminine with them actually thinking I am not being myself when I act feminine, because they believe in gender roles and the society rules of gender. In fact they are actually trying to tell me that what society says I have to do is more important than me being happy and an individual who doesn't necessarily follow societal norms.

But anyway I want to hear from you guys why I would like wearing womens clothes so I can hear what people think that tells them.

2. AppleCake

I think that it just means you like to dress like a feminine! I'm a girl and I usually shop in the men's section :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Do whatever makes you happy!

3. Justinian20

I just realized a while ago people already answered this question from me. But is there a psychological explanation for my fetish of sissification. For all of you sissification is where a dominant makes his subs be highly feminine and wear womens clothing and look pretty.

4. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Justinian20 , I don't think you are right when you call it "sissification." It's transvestism, isn't it?

There is another transvestite on this site that I would suggest you talk to (maybe Friend him and post a message on his wall) whose username is Misadori.

Just some thoughts.:slight_smile:

5. ggr

ggr

Clothes were made to be worn and it shouldn't matter if a woman wear guys clothes or if a man wears dresses and skirts. I mean who even made that a rule. I find women who wear guy's clothes attractive, well, it's the same with women who look very feminine and wear dresses.

There are people who will accept you and people who won't. I just think that we should surround ourselves with the people who don't judge us for what we wear but for who we are. I wear a lot of guy-ish clothes at home and outside just because it feels comfortable and I like the way I look.

But I like looking at dresses. It's something I like looking at but I wouldn't wear it. Whatever floats your goat, I say there's nothing wrong with being confident with your body.

6. Justinian20

It's a fetish though and from what I read it's called sissification or the more extreme version Feminization.

7. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Because "women's" clothes are cute and soft? What other reasons do you need? You can be any gender and like cute soft clothes and make-up.

8. purplewolf6

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I've thought about using nail polish and cross dressing but haven't committed to either. Boldest thing I did was wear nail polish for a day in middle school but haven't done so since. I blame rock music and just the general stance of, "Yeah I like gender bending, so what? I'm not hurting anybody".

As far as being feminine or masculine I think I'm in between. Wigs and stocking for men were common at one point as well as pink for boy babies. If guys want to do that and more it's their choice. Or even women do the equivalent it's fine. We can't always be the image society wants for us you have to do what makes you happy.

9. Blood Elf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I like to think of clothing to not be separated, meaning, I believe people should be able to wear whatever they want no matter what gender the clothing may be "made for". If you like wearing that type of clothing, go for it, nothing wrong with it. You like what you like, you can't control it.