1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual talk

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Somthingnew, Jan 1, 2017.

1. MiniPepper

Sort of finding it out now if I am Bi. I am comfortable saying that I am. And what a convenience for me, I'm going to college in the fall! :3
    I'm not out yet, but I plan to be more open about it in college.

Enough about me, let's chat.

First, a question what is flirting? and how do you know if someone is flirting with you? >.>

2. nicoleeeet

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    heyyyyy!!! guys i'm 14 and a girl and i really want a girlfriend so chat with me!!

3. topcat71

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Welcome! LIVE YOUR LIFE THE WAY YOU LIKE. No one knows how you truly feel about your sexuality but you. if you focus on others feelings about it, you can't be your authentic self.

4. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So TRUE, topcat! So TRUE!:slight_smile: If only everyone was so understanding and accepting...

5. huehue

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Bi guy here. Known I'm bi for some time. Prefer guys to girls (usually).

First reactions from my best friends were great ,none of them really expected it and thought I was joking but they are all very accepting.

I haven't told many more people as as in the past I've heard friends of friends say stuff like 'bisexual people are just perverts' and it puts me off a bit to be fair, but im really happy with just my best friends knowing!

6. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey huehue,

Biphobia is SO prevalent out there, it's sometimes disheartening. I've found it best NOT to tell my romantic prospects that I'm Bi until we've really gotten to know one another well. At a certain point, I feel that they know me well enough personally that if they can't overcome any biphobia they may have, the relationship is doomed anyway. Like you, all of my close friends know and are fully accepting of my sexuality - that makes day-to-day life much easier in that respect.

7. adrenaline

tomboyish bisexual girl here (figured that at the age of 16, smth like that), first came out to a friend, who wasn't the most supportive person, so tried almost every other friend ;D some of them are really supportive and became even more supportive when i got a girlfriend ;s so if there are any more questions, it's kinda fun answering them ;D