1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your type?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Pneumaura, Nov 16, 2016.

1. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Looks: Blond or red hair. I like longer hair, so about shoulder lenght. For eyes, I really don't care. I'd just prefer if he doesn't the creepy ''staring into your soul'' kind of blue eyes. I'd like him to be shorter, but seeing as this isn't very likely, anywhere under 6'0 feet. He needs to be skinny, muscular or not. I also like a pointy nose.

Personality: Someone who can have deep conversations. I like talking about politics and stuff, but I'd like my partner to be mostly on the same page as I am. If he isn't, it means that we have different values. I want him to be funny, but I find everything funny, so it shouldn't be hard. I want him to be open-minded as well. As for the rest, if he's interested in what I'm interested in, then this is even better.

For the looks, this is like a best case scenario. Of course, my crushes never fit all the criteria.

2. geekyboy18

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't really have a type, but generally, I prefer guys who are slightly feminine, but not always.

3. Deinna

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don't care that much about looks, though it would be nice, if he/she/they would be taller than me (I'm about 174 cm/ 5'8 in height), but it's not a must. As long as the person takes care of him-/her-/themselves, we're okay.

Personality is important to me. Kind, honest and understanding, those are the traits I'm looking for. Also, love for animals is crucial, because I have two snakes now and I will adopt a dog, when I move on my own, so a person who doesn't like animals, doesn't really belong in a relationship with me :lol:

4. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Protective, ambitious, optimistic, supportive. A real gentleman. Someone who will always try to pay for the dinner check, even though I'm not going to let him. I want someone who thinks I'm the world to him, because he's going to be the world for me :slight_smile:

Visually? I don't know. I guess not super overweight or super skinny, and preferably taller than me because I'm already short, but that's it. *shrug*

5. IWasNineteeeeen

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Women who are funny and kind hearted. A genuine and sincere smile and also a little nerdy like me :slight_smile:
    I also find green eyes to be insanely attractive, and i tend to be attracted to much feminine or androgynous women the most, but I also find masculine women attractive at times. Personality is the most important thing to me though. If I find a girl with a good heart, it makes them SO much more attractive to me

6. nicecoolguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    With women, I've noticed I like everything from the typical girly girl look (Megan Trainor) to a less conventional look and style for a woman (Becki Etchells). I feel like I'd connect most with the latter just in virtue of that alternative style, but I'm attracted to both, and a lot in between those styles. Bigger, smaller, these things don't matter in themselves, as it's just about the whole package for me. I will say though that I love short hair on women!

As far as guys, I like clean cut and smooth. Body and facial hair has never been my thing, although some guys have captured my attention regardless. The general exception to the hair thing though is, that I love a full head of long hair on a guy. Whether he is bigger or smaller is not a big deal to me.

7. Awesome

In college in Massachusetts, from Pennsylvania
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My type is someone within 2 years of my age who is thoughtful and powerful. The power may be from physical strength or height, or mental toughness, intelligence, or confidence. I am drawn to people who don't have the problems that I have, like my social anxiety and awkwardness.

8. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, over 65% of people I've dated have been INFJs, so there's that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. andimon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Guys of my height or taller, kind and funny.

10. LeticiaTheLesbo

Girls are grand, I'm open for anything but typically don't go for too butch of a gal

11. ladykiki

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't have a particular physical type, I'm more attracted to personality. If I think you're personality is attractive I will find you attractive. Means I'd have to get to know you first (I'm sure there's a label for that, but can't mind what), but I hate small talk so it can be a pain in the butt for me to get out and meet people. I don't like the idea of online dating though, I don't think you get the right vibe from a screen.

If I had to pick someone looks wise, I dunno... basic good hygiene?? I don't have any particular look in mind, my crushes are all different, but I suppose a common theme is a 'natural smart-casual' look. Maybe because I find them more approachable?? I'm quite sporty, so anyone I can go play sports with or sit and cuddle up with in front of a movie wins brownie points.

12. anthracite

anthracite Guest

I noticed that effect before too! The more you like a person, the more beautiful they get.

13. iiimee

Dark hair typically, especially black. I rarely if ever find gingers attractive, but some blondes look nice...

I find all skin tones attractive, except for "overly tan", which just means they look a little bit orange... Sorry Donald.

Scent isn't usually but sometimes can be a huge turn-on for me. XD I rely on my sense of smell and touch because my other senses are pretty weak, ya see, so yeah... I hate non-natural scents though, which could be anything from perfume to cologne. If you want to impress me, wear something citrusy, or just smell like the rain... mm, I love the rain!

Personality-wise, I tend to like people who are my opposite. Whether they're extremely serious or extremely happy-go-lucky, I don't mind, just so long as they're sort of an extreme... Still though, that's only an assumption. I actually only have ever went for people based on looks, and got to know their personality later. I don't know what that says about me, but I don't see anything particularly wrong with it, so...

14. Impa

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Tomboys and androgynous girls. Preferably skinny.

15. peachygogh

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    artistic, intelligent, deep, and creative.

16. Gabri3l

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Dark haired, lanky Asian or white guys, of any height are all fair game for me. Personality-wise, I definitely need a dude who's extremely patient and chill, since I tend to suck at being logical and calm 99% of the time.

17. bruh

bruh Guest

personality wise, I like comedians,someone who can make me laugh

physically, I like big/thick women and slim guys

18. Bikermm

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I guess personality is my thing mostly but if I had to pick on looks can I have Michelle Rodriguez and Stone Cold Steve Austin please ....

Now there's a fantasy!! (!)

Sorry :eusa_doh:

19. dublinz

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Simply put, all women are beautiful... I must admit that I try to not be a boobman but every time I try to push down that shallow side of me, the more it rears its ugly head.

Darker, long-ish hair, definitely feminine and being a tad shy, she must be affectionate for us to get anywhere!

And not on the smallish side. I like something to cuddle. :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 10th Dec 2016 at 02:34 PM ----------

And like someone said, a cross between feminine and tomboy... Man... That's heavenly... Someone who doesn't have to have globs of makeup to prove she's a girl... Understated is AWESOME.

20. Nobo

Tall and skinny long blonde hair and blue eyes and slightly feminine