1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your type?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Pneumaura, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Lyze of kiel

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I preffer tall, skinny(but not ribs showing), I don't care about eye color, and I preffer lighter hair. Also small breasts. As for their mind, smart enough to understand things and act reasonable. Ideally an introvert.

2. Garyroberts

Garyroberts Guest

I like opposites when it comes to gender:

Women - older & larger

Men - younger & athletic but at the end of the day if he's got a nice looking cock then I'm game

3. Astrocyte

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Physically, I guess I like more muscular guys. Body hair and a stubble is nice too. The hair can be blonde or darker, as long as it's kept neat.

Personality wise, I feel like my boyfriend would have to be a person I could also consider a friend. I'm very selective when I make friends and I value my small friendship circle. He would have to be someone who could fit into that sort of criteria reasonably well. That being said, I don't really care if he would actually be friends with my friends or not. I think it's important to let someone have their own avenues to explore.

4. AuroraBorealis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't feel like I have an exact type, but I feel like I tend to like women who are feminine, but are more laid back with tomboyish traits and dress sort of androgynous. I like taller than I am, I'm about 5'4, for me about 5'7-5'8 is perfect, sense of humor, to me general looks aren't as important to me, I like really dark hair and red hair, but hair and eye color aren't things that really matter, to me it's really all about demeanor, and I like a big heart, of course.

5. Eris

Eris Guest

hm, interesting question. i usually notice that i get romantically attracted to girls that are quite feminine and demure (clothing wise). and personality wise they should be compassionate and understanding - basically the essentials of a decent human being. it'd be a big plus if they can switch between being serious and being a joker (in this aspect i wish i could date someone like myself, oops).

though sometimes i wonder if any girl like that would want to date someone like me >_>

6. mattni

My type is complicated. They NEED to like video games, it's a must, or else we can't do anything together. Race and stuff don't matter. I have a preference for any guy who isn't muscular or humongous, I feel like they'd be so big and I'd feel under powered as I'm pretty skinny myself. I used to have a thing for only white males, but my current crush disproved that. They also need to be nice of course, and have a good personality, blah blah blah, all that stuff, y'know?

7. 1w01

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I really don't know.. But since I have weight.. I want someone leaner.. Not t tall.. Beautiful eyes

8. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't know.

9. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Twinks! Femboys! Real life yaoi characters! :grin:

Butches, tomboys, goths/punks, and taller, athletic, and/or protective women :slight_smile:

10. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Cute type, of course! ^.^♥

But that's vague, because most girls are cute enough for me, lol.

11. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Large/tall dudes with beards.

12. TheRealSlimDork

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    When I get a crush, it's usually mainly an emotional attraction. I like girls who have a passion and are open minded to new experiences.
    I'll admit I may have a preference for androgynous lesbians...

13. SunbroIbex

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Someone who can make laugh. The more the better.
    A guy at work makes me laugh a lot, but he's straight. And his loony side is the only thing I'm attracted to. He's mostly a kind person too though.

And the guy has to be a kind person. I'm not attracted to badasses.

After watching some Arron Crascall, I've found out that I can get attracted to bears too. But they have to be what I mentioned over. Kind and funny.
    You have to have a personality, don't be afraid to be yourself. Don't be afraid to look goofy in public.

Think it comes over the years, the attitude to not give a shit about what people think of you when you do something weird :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    I was trying to sign language the guy at work while I was on the other side of the road waiting for the bus there, he was on the other side waiting for a bus.
    Was trying to tell him I had forgotten my umbrella :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

14. jenne

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i'm not too picky i just don't like too girly girls who are obsessed with their looks and all that.. and i don't like butch either.. i want her to be something in the middle.. cute.. same height as me or shorter.. (i can't stand it if she's even 1 cm taller than me) and normal weight i guess.. i don't care about hair or eye color! and i don't care about the age too!
    i think i couldn't have a crush on a completely straight girl who's obsessed with guys though.. you know! something about it turns me off.. i don't know what it is! i guess that's good haha

15. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Body type-wise: Mainly either bears or guys with a similar body type to bears. As far as personality goes, mainly somebody who's kind-hearted, funny, and for the most part happy. It'd also be cool if they like the same games/anime I like.

16. Lora

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Feminine but not overly. Long hair but shoulder length is ok. Any skin complexion. Wears fruity scent cologne. Likes to laugh and proactive. These are probably what will get my attention because this is the type of the girl I am currently smitten with.

17. RMember1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Pretty much this, I love hairy guys with well-trimmed beards. Although there's a guy in one of my classes, tall and lanky, clean shaven/light stubble and I find him attractive so I don't know, a common theme seems to be dark hair and eyes.

As for girls, shorter than me, with a hipster-ish or punk-ish flair, glasses, introverted.

18. LostLion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Women:

Personality/Other: Bubbly, kind, super-social and sassy. I don't why but I always enjoyed hanging out and being friends with girls who are super-independent and super sassy. Being funny is always good too but if not I'll pick up the slack with my bad puns :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I also prefer to date Jewish. Being Jewish is very important to me.

Looks: Prefer shorter women and more feminine body types. I've been told I have a bias for blondes lol but I also like brunettes. I like more petite women with curves but I don't care how fit or whatever a woman is. If she is happy with her body and comfortable in her own skin, that's what matters.

Men:

Personality/Other: Essentially same as women: kind, funny, very social, independent and confident. Like for women, being Jewish is important.

Looks: I like really tall men. I like guys with black or brown hair. I like more masculine body types. I like muscles and a nice ass but don't really care if a guy is super muscular or whatever. As long as a guy is happy and comfortable with his body, that's what matters.

I also want a partner (regardless of gender) who is ambitious and career-driven.

In terms of interests and likes, I don't care as long as it's legal and not in extremes. I love people who are opposite of me in interests. Keeps things fresh.

19. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    body type: mostly into bears, a beard is nice.
    Personality : honest, has common sense, down to earth, someone that can challenge my thoughts (if that makes sense)

i don't really have a type narrowed down, but these i would usually go for. i'm pretty much open for any kind of guy.....well....almost any guy.

20. PanPrideLgbt

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Women: Brunet/blond hair, blue or brown eyes. Kinda on the thin side but not too thin.
    Men: Clean shaved and not too skinny.