1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any other 30 Seconds to Mars fans here?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by SHIELDAgentAlex, Nov 11, 2016.

1. SHIELDAgentAlex

Simple question, y'all: is anyone else here a fan of 30 Seconds to Mars? Which era/song is your favorite? What do you think about the fact that they have a new album coming 2017, which, according to Jared is "very sexual" meaning it'll prolly follow in the steps of LOVE LUST FAITH+DREAMS?

Personally, I like "A Beautiful Lie" best albumwise, although "Night of the Hunter" is my favorite song. And anything that means I could potentially go see them live is good.

2. Mariana

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I used to be a big fan, but wouldn't say I am anymore. I still like the music but I'm not involved in any fan activity and probably wouldn't want to go to a concert (I've been to one and right now there are other bands I'd rather see).

I didn't even know that there's a new album coming but I'll definitely listen to it and I'll probably buy it. I agree with you, I think "A Beautiful Lie" is the best album but that might just be because it was their newest one when I started listening to their music. My favourite song right now is "Alibi", which I realise is a weird choice.

3. hellsing700

hellsing700 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm a big fan of 30 seconds to mars, great band!

4. TidMaskin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I can't say that I'm a very big fan of them but I really like many their songs and stage perfrormances, they're amazing! :rolle: And my favourite album is "A Beautiful Lie" too :slight_smile:
    Also I adore Jared as frontman of this band, I think that he has amazing vocals and charizma :rolle:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And I adore his interesting and sometimes crazy experiments with his style, like it's seen in this gallery from StyleMann :icon_bigg I even dyed my hair one day into green like Jared :icon_bigg

Also I'm happy about their new upcoming album, I'm waiting for it! :slight_smile: And I want to attend their concert again :rolle:

5. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    They were a big part of my high school years, and got me through a lot. I feel conflicted listening to them though now, especially with Jared's previous sexual assault charges coming back out into the open.

6. PrettyinPunk

One of my favorite bands. I think my favorite song is Kings and Queens. I get so pumped if it's in the backtrack of a movie. As for album, it's between A Beautiful Lie and This is War. Can't wait to give the new stuff a listen. I won't lie though, Jared Leto is freaking out of his mind.