1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel like I'm going to be sick

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Almost Canadian, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Almost Canadian

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    All of the above pretty much.
    Trust me, if my parents found out I was bisexual, it'd be an issue for as long as I'm living with them.
    Also I'm currently in a situation where I'm not sure where I'd even get my hands on a toy.
    I'm currently struggling with a clinical fear of driving which has slowed my chances of getting a licence for years now.
    So therefore I would have difficulty getting to a store that sells those type of products.
    Not sure where or who I'd go to in order to get something like a dildo.

---------- Post added 9th Nov 2016 at 09:53 PM ----------

Thanks!
    I didn't know you could make homemade lubricants.
    I'll have to look up recipes in my free time then.

2. Patrick7269

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Here are my thoughts. I've been through similar situations with privacy. Nothing at all to be ashamed of. Never thought I could write a veritable encyclopedia on this! *lol*

Lubricant
    1. You can get a clear lubricant (like Astroglide) and transfer it into a completely empty, thoroughly cleaned hand sanitizer bottle. When I travel through security checkpoints I'm never without my hand sanitizer! Note also that you can get a small travel-sized bottle so that you are prepared to have sex when you travel, just in case, and you won't be tempted to bareback in the heat of the moment. Similarly, I've hidden my condoms in various places within my luggage when traveling.
    2. I know Astroglide can be a little spendy on a budget. There's also glycerine, available at most drug stores. Glycerine is the slippery main ingredient in a number of personal lubricants, and the glycerine in the bottle is at least twice as thick as you need it, so you can save money by mixing around 50/50 with water for your "hand sanitizer", above. The $2 bottle of glycerine is condom safe (I believe - but still research yourself to confirm for yourself) and diluted should last you quite a while. Glycerine is not a sex product per se - it's used for dry skin and taking suppositories - per the uses on the label - think of a good alibi. Still, it's as good as Astroglide without the cost or suspicion.
    3. For non-condom safe solo fun I have used a brand of hair dressing called "Royal Crown". It's very much like petroleum jelly but it has a very slight fragrance, it's much more viscous and fine than Vaseline with the heat of your body, and the feeling is just amazing! Because it's an oil product it doesn't dry out - jack off to your heart's content without needing to refresh. Note: I have used Royal Crown for anal penetration, and because it's essentially petroleum jelly and obviously okay on the scalp, I feel safe enough putting it inside me. However, this is a personal choice that you should consider. I've been doing it for years and I'm fine. An 8-oz canister of Royal Crown (again, from a drug store) is about $3 and will last you a long time. No suspicion here - you use it "for your hair". Of course.

Things to Use
    1. Cucumber inside a condom. Here the cucumber (no more than 1" or 1.5" across in my opinion for safety so that you don't tear something in your rectum) would be a safe shape, is obviously non-sexual, and is plentiful. However, it must be inside a condom for safety so that you're not in contact with any potential pesticides etc. Of course a condom is a sexual item, so you would need to have to dispose of used condoms and wrappers without really creating a stir!
    2. A small plastic bottle or similar plastic shape. Use your best judgment here of course. It should be small enough that you won't harm yourself, smooth enough that you can clean it, and innocuous enough that it's not overtly sexual. Travel size shampoo bottles are about the right size. IMPORTANT - never, ever, under any circumstances use glass or any kind of brittle material. Have comfort holding it so that you can keep it from going in all the way. This will require some careful experimentation.
    3. Your thumb and/or finger(s). It's worth saying that if you clean thoroughly there's no reason that your hand can't be used to stimulate and open the anus. Your comfort and your squeamishness govern this of course, but your hand has obvious advantages logistically.

Technique
    1. Plan. Don't try to do it without sufficient private time. You need time to take it slow.
    2. Listen to your body. The pleasure of being "full" should not be a sharp pain, and it should not create an ache that lasts for more than a minute afterward. If it's not the same diameter and overall shape of something you would normally pass (sorry to be gross) then don't use it.
    3. Go slow and use lots of lube. Don't try to take it all at once, and (again) listen to your body. You can tell whether you're stretching gradually or overdoing it. Whatever you use, try to have it be tapered so that you can start with the small end.
    4. Enjoy! It seems you're not experiencing shame, but just to reiterate - there's nothing wrong with stimulating yourself this way.
    5. Wash thoroughly with soap and water afterward.

Final note: get a Hepatitus A and B vaccination. You are at greater risk from this kind of play, so protect yourself from the things you cannot see.

Please let us know how your visit to the doctor goes! With the potential of internal bleeding I would not take any chance at all.

Patrick

3. faustian1

^^^Everything Patrick said. (*hug*)

It's like having a big brother, who isn't shy about talking about "that" stuff.

4. Gunsmoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people

Now, this is something I might actually be able to help you with.

Can you do online ordering?

A lot of lingerie stores (aimed at women, yes, but still) stock a huge range of sex toys. For example, I don't know if you have Ann Summers in the US or if that's a UK store only, but if you don't, you'll at least have something similar where you can find professional, branded toys. How much of an issue is cost to you? Do you have your own bank account? Could you have somebody you trust buy it for you?

A plus side of those kinds of stores is that they use discreet packaging. When I ordered underwear (yes, that was all) from that particular shop, it came in a nondescript little grey parcel and it wasn't even marked with the name of the shop, but with the name of their office, instead - which of course was something far less noticeable.

If you can't order it, you could still go into a lingerie shop, because you can find them on pretty much any highstreet seeing as they're not actually sex shops. It might feel awkward, because obviously you're a guy and all, but it'll be far from an unusual occurrence, having a man walk into a place like that. Straight guys do it to get stuff for their girlfriends, so the people in there aren't going to judge you.

Hope this helps!

5. Almost Canadian

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

Order anything from the mail is a no go.
    Since the mail comes while I'm at college and my parents would most likely open whatever came in the mail (regardless if my name was on it or not) there's no way I'd be able to get away with ordering a dildo.
    But I might be able to find a local store near my college.
    Would be nice if there was.
    Could just tell my ride I need some more time to work at college and take a walk over a local store.

---------- Post added 10th Nov 2016 at 07:59 PM ----------

Thanks for the tips!
    I definitely could get away with purchasing everything but a cucumber... seems rather large. lol.
    Hope they come in different sizes.

6. faustian1

Well, size does matter, even in cucumbers. Of course, starting out as Patrick advised one should start small.

Eventually though, every pilot wants to fly a bigger airplane...

7. Patrick7269

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh honey, get that serving of vegetables any way you can!!!

Ahem.

8. johndeere3020

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Is there a lgbt group in you college? Could you have a package shipped there? I thing the post office will hold packages. How about a private po box at a post office?

9. Totesgaybrah

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :roflmao:

10. falconfalcon

falconfalcon Guest

you could probably receive a package at the post office "general delivery". Have it sent to the address of a post office that takes packages general delivery, with your name. might be the main one, probably downtown... if that's too far, there is probably a mail office at your college.... if your really bold you could stop by and ask them if you could receive something general delivery there. Say your a student and your living off campus and having trouble getting mail reliably...or something

i can't believe this is like the most supportive thread going on the whole site right now LOL :wink:

11. Gunsmoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, as long as money isn't an issue with you then just edit the delivery address to your local post office or a trusted friend's address... Or something.

Although, you'd have to be mindful of your bank statement, whenever that comes through the mail. Would your parents open that?

12. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can actually purchase sex toys, dildo's and butt plugs off Amazon and arrange for delivery to an approved collection point.

Even if your parents open your statements, an Amazon purchase will arouse little suspicion.

I think it's best to stick to properly designed and manufactured toys for anal play. Anything else isn't worth the risk.

13. Gunsmoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I guess you have to ask: a) will your parents open your bank statement, b) do they monitor your purchases, and c) how likely are they to question what you buy? As in, would they say "what did you buy from Amazon?"?

If that is the case, it's no nightmare. You could just try finding one of those high street shops that I mentioned, but paying with cash rather than card.

14. falconfalcon

falconfalcon Guest

what did you buy off amazon?

1. school supplies

2. sports equipment

3. a replacement charger for my cell phone

4. a video game

5. some MP3s

7. i'm sure there's better lies

15. Rickystarr

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Lol I just commented on your other thread not to use vaseline. Double that for body wash. XD